How much vaping is too much vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
Ok, so I've been vaping non-stop since I got my 510 yesterday morning. I've noticed that all I've done for the past two days was vape like a chimney and read the forum :laugh: Someone tell me to get a life, please. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy, cause I always have a pv in my mouth. I vape on 18mg nic chocolate mint juice. I'm just wondering whether I need to increase my nicotine level? I actually quite enjoy it and don't feel worried at all as I know it's not as bad for me as smoking analogs, but I literally chain vape all day, if I'm not doing anything, much more than with analogs. I'm just wondering, how much do you guys vape? Do you think the amount of how much I vape will normalise with time? I was reading up some threads about this, and it seems that the average amount people vape is around 2ml per day, which is about 40, 50 drops. I don't think I use half of that.:blink:

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
increasing your nic level might help.. but it might not. i can vape 18mg or 36mg either way im on my pv all day, then again im stressed out allot because of my girl :) if your using 1ml a day your deffinetaly not vaping to much though lol don't worry about it just remember some people vape 5 or 6 ml a day..

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

garyinco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
CO, USA
Personally, I'd rather not be vaping five years from now. I think I can achieve that if I slowly get off the nicotine addiction. So, whatever I start with and adjust to, I think it's important over time to slowly reduce the strength of my juices. If I go back up for awhile - so be it. No big deal.

Watch out for dehydration though, if you're using juices w/ PG. That keeps sneaking up on me. Good luck!

Streetrat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Texas
I found that my first week or do....i basically chain vaped and read the forums constantly... always looking for info
I've been analog free for over a month now and my vaping has tapered off a bit but I still vape often but unlike a cig I take a vape or two then set it down..
As far as flavors I went through a couple tobacco flavors... then a few fruits... now Im stuck on Ry4 and loving it

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
In the beginning its common to chain vape. Remember you're not giving up nic but you are giving up tons of other nasty jumk. Over time it slows down for most I think. It did for me yesterday I barely touched it....the really great thins is I didn't mind. I tend to vape a lot when I'm on the pc and in the car. When I'm doing things I don't think about it like I did with smoking.

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
I found that my first week or do....i basically chain vaped and read the forums constantly... always looking for info
I've been analog free for over a month now and my vaping has tapered off a bit but I still vape often but unlike a cig I take a vape or two then set it down..
As far as flavors I went through a couple tobacco flavors... then a few fruits... now Im stuck on Ry4 and loving it

Haha, thats what I do all the time :D Im 3 days into vaping and all I ever do is read the forum and vape like a chimney! :D

Streetrat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Texas
Haha, thats what I do all the time :D Im 3 days into vaping and all I ever do is read the forum and vape like a chimney! :D

Wait till the mod addiction kicks in... In the month I've been vaping I've bought... (in order of purchases) Ion Infiniti, Riva 501, apex alpha ultramax, a little sister vv , and my newest is a monkeyboxx.

But I do love vaping...

artguybri

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Manchester UK
I have to agree with a lot of people here, I thought I was going to be at the high end of the vaping scale......until I worked out I was vaping 2 ml a day!! I chain vape, 18mg liquid, all day long. I cannot fathom how much i would need to be vaping to use 5 ml a day!! And that's me on a 5v Passthrough and a 101 boxmod (5v as well) on cartos, dripping and clearos!! I am going to try mixing 5 ml of 0mg and see if it would even be possible to use that much juice!!

But hey, its better than 30 analogues a day ain't it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread