How much vaping is too much vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzlady

ECF Veteran
I chain vape. I am disabled (at 40) and unable to work. I sit at home, in front of the TV and the computer with a passthru and my bottle of juice and vape all day long. What I really like about vaping, besides the obvious being able to breathe, not smelling like smoke, coughing, etc and the obvious delicious flavors is the fact that I can vape when I want as long or as short as I want. I can take a puff or two and sit it down without wasting, like you would with an analog. When I was smoking, I would lite a cig and only want a drag or two and have to smoke the whole thing or waste it. I vary on the amount of juice I use per day. Some times its 2 ml, sometimes more, some less. But usually 2. I am getting some 0 nic to see how I do with that and if I do well with it, I will start ordering 0 nic in everything or making my own.

El-ahrairah

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Chesterfield, MI
My heavy vaping comes in waves. I can go weeks without touching my PV, and there are times when I can't put the thing down for more than a couple minutes. I also mix my flavors up a lot, usually only vaping one flavor for one or two drips. I currently have eight bottles on my desk that I'm grabbing at when I vape.

I have come down in nic level, though. When I started I was at 24, but then it started irritating my mouth and actually hurt. I went down to 18 and I'm in the butter zone again. I mix small batches so that if/when I need to lower or up my level, I can do it pretty much on the fly. I've got about 120ml of 60/mg nic juice and a gallon of VG, so I'm not wanting for nic levels or mix ratios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread