lk.jpg ................................:d

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
AMAZING work, LK... but I would expect no less from you!! :wub:

This is the only thing I've ever decorated... and it is just a puffy sticker from some Halloween stuff... LOL!!

I call it my "Itty Bitty Kitty"..... purring_cat-131.gif

BWmod.jpg

(sorry about the blurry pic)

He had put the button so far down, that the blank space was just screaming for something to put there... ;)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
SK...that's actually a really cool little mod! Nice job!

wtf IS steampunk anyway?.....LOL It's getting way too difficult to keep up with all this .....it took me forever to figure out what the hell EMO meant....and when I did I realized...as usual...been there...done that....LONG before it was "cool".....hahahahahaha

Emo-lawn-cutting-1-.gif

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
hehe....um...what the hell is that????? A Hookah?

LMAO!!! Actually, it's called a 'Drip on Demand', and is just another juice delivery device... :D (fits on top of your atty or carto)

And besides a chance at winning a DoD, here is the MAIN Prize that's up for grabs:

JTR.jpg

A skull DT like the one you have sure would look nice on it... ;) Wish me Luck!!

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
cool mod!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!! Actually, it's called a 'Drip on Demand', and is just another juice delivery device... :D (fits on top of your atty or carto)

And besides a chance at winning a DoD, here is the MAIN Prize that's up for grabs:

JTR.jpg

A skull DT like the one you have sure would look nice on it... ;) Wish me Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread