Status
Not open for further replies.

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
squ.jpg ................................................dont threaten me with a good time LK!!!!! lololo

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
no spacecadet.....the big skull looking thing! WHAT is it????

On my honor....if you win that thing I will send you one of my Skull DT's......silver or gold...your choice.

Well, it looks like you can call off the hounds now... since Windy not only knew what it was, but did a good job of detective work finding out where it came from!! ;) (which had nothing to do with the contest I was entered in...)

And it looks like you can save your skull DT, since I didn't win the Mod... :( although I really appreciate the offer!!
In fact, technically I didn't win any of the 3 prizes offered, but one of my designs did... LOL!! I had made it for another person kind of as a joke, but submitted it in their name for them... and it/they won 3rd Place!! :facepalm:
The owners were kind enough to award me something just for doing a good deed, so it was a Win-Win all around... :)

And about the 'Jack the Reaper' mod... when I last looked at the website, it and the 'limited edition' one were still in stock, so it's too bad they are all gone now. The JtR came with a whole bunch of options, like VV and/or lighted eyes... :D

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Try using the AW Brand Batteries, there's no comparison to Trustfires, and you can use your trustfire or ultrafire charger with the AW's ;)

we have NO clue what your talking about....but that's ok! Cuz I know I for one want to know what the heck those things are in your avatar and where do get them?????

PS....we at SmokeStik agree.....AW all the way for mod batteries....and safe chemistry or no safe chemistry....PROTECTED BATTERIES people.....because there is NO SUCH THING as a safe lithium battery....period. There is only safe-ER than.....in other words....and explosion without a fireball.....is safe - ER than an explosion WITH a fireball. Thank goodness these little wussie things we sell at SmokeStik don't have to worry about exploding! Maybe why we don't sell anything bigger?:facepalm:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok I was trying not to show off TOO much...but you forced me to do it. Pictures coming up........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FUN WITH ADAPTERS!

#1 iTaste by Innoken with a magnetic 4081 adapter, SmokeStik XL 16mg Tobacco cartomizer
#2 my precious....custom made Grip by Brad at Sweetvapes. Hard wired for the 4081. That's an original SmokeStik atty with a pink cartridge shell...no filler...cuz it bottom feeds.
#34081 Evercool with a 4081/510 adapter, VivaNova tank and gold skull drip tip from Empire Mods
#4 AkstonHughes SLV special addition rubberized coating, 510/4081 adapter and knucklehead drip tip
#5 AkstonHughes "shorty", Vision Stardust
#6 SmokeStik Hendu, 4081/510 adapter, Vision Stardust
#7 SuperT 10440 Precise with a 510/4081 extension, SmokeStik Cherry carto
#8 Halo G6 KR808D2/4081 adapter, SmokeStik Vanilla cartomizer
#9 SuperT 18650 510/Ego adapter, Vision Stardust

oh yes.....whats in the little black bottle you ask? That is NoLox.....something everyone should have if your going to play with adapters as well as mods. Lubricates the threads and improves electrical conduction. :) Not to be confused with LokTight.....hahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread