Not open for further replies.

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
Show off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

ok i was trying not to show off too much...but you forced me to do it. Pictures coming up........

uploaded with imageshack.us

fun with adapters!

#1 itaste by innoken with a magnetic 4081 adapter, smokestik xl 16mg tobacco cartomizer
#2 my precious....custom made grip by brad at sweetvapes. Hard wired for the 4081. That's an original smokestik atty with a pink cartridge shell...no filler...cuz it bottom feeds.
#34081 evercool with a 4081/510 adapter, vivanova tank and gold skull drip tip from empire mods
#4 akstonhughes slv special addition rubberized coating, 510/4081 adapter and knucklehead drip tip
#5 akstonhughes "shorty", vision stardust
#6 smokestik hendu, 4081/510 adapter, vision stardust
#7 supert 10440 precise with a 510/4081 extension, smokestik cherry carto
#8 halo g6 kr808d2/4081 adapter, smokestik vanilla cartomizer
#9 supert 18650 510/ego adapter, vision stardust

oh yes.....whats in the little black bottle you ask? That is nolox.....something everyone should have if your going to play with adapters as well as mods. Lubricates the threads and improves electrical conduction. :) not to be confused with loktight.....hahahahahahahahaha

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
Well I couldn't let that RIO guy out do me now could I? flickflick I actually have more.....but I didn't want to overdo it.:facepalm:
lk.jpg ............

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
maybe tomorrow. I just came in from weedeating the north 40.....probably freaked the hell out of half the town.....since I was using constructions lights to do it....hehe. But hey ...dammit! its HOT during the day....plus...you know....I am pretty much a creature of the night. Right now I want to crawl in bed and get up close and personal with Dexter. In literary terms......well...because it's all I can get.

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
  • Deleted by lorikay13
  • Reason: members request,posted in wrong thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread