Hussar RTA single coil deck (attack of the clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I just signed up and got one myself from FT. Now for the wait.:pop:

fast tech sent a message yesterday morning saying my Hussar had shipped, but it hasn't shown up on 17track.net yet.

Did your Hussar show up as being in stock on the FT site?

Mine had a ship date of 4/5 but wound up being shipped on 4/3, which I'm happy about.

I have high hopes for this atty, especially given the Micro tank, 1.3 afc reducer, and top cap converter!! If when I get mine, I like it, I'll definitely order those items to upgrade my vape!

Reactions: 52anddone

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Fast Tech sent a message yesterday morning saying my Hussar had shipped, but it hasn't shown up on 17track.net yet.

Did your Hussar show up as being in stock on the FT site?

Mine had a ship date of 4/5 but wound up being shipped on 4/3, which I'm happy about.

I have high hopes for this atty, especially given the Micro tank, 1.3 afc reducer, and top cap converter!! If when I get mine, I like it, I'll definitely order those items to upgrade my vape!

Yep, then when I paid for it, it said that ETA would be 04-05. On you're last paragraph, me too.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Oh no, not o-rings again. ;)

My thoughts exactly! This one is brand new, and Coppervape has already made some upgrade components available, so I bet the o-rings will become available. If not, I'll just reach out to Coppervape and ask them for the sizes. It worked for us with the Siren, and hopefully it will work for the Hussar too.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Has anyone seen a listing of the o ring sizes for the Hussar? I'd like to be able to get spares in various materials.

If they don't offer spare o-rings soon, I'll reach out to Coppervape directly to ask for the sizes. I got o-ring sizes for the Siren from Digiflavor, and hopefully, Coppervape will cooperate too. I think I'll wait a bit before I talk to them, however.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Got Steamtuners Tank for the Hussar today. I can confirm it does not fit the Coppervape clone. Haven't tried on the SJMY clone yet.

Thanks for that, at least the rest of us won't be buying that piece and find out that it doesn't fit.

A-C-E

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2015
Austria
I have now tested the Steamtuners Tank with SJMY DC Clone. It fits but is does not seal completely when LC is closed.
Not a huge issue if wicked properly and on the device. It seals well enough to refill without leaking but not to remove the tank section with liquid in the tank from the deck!

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
FT has marked mine as "Shipped". I used "United States Express ePacket", so guess I'll see how long this new shipping method takes.

I had recently ordered (2) different o-ring sets, (1) one day, and the other the next day (both from FT), both using that "United States Express ePacket" and the last order arrived 5 days before the first order did, and (1) order went thru Chicago, and the other went thru L.A. (I live in Minnesota), so I'm a bit confused as to just exactly what USPS is doing, and how long my FT orders should take to get to me once they leave FT.:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread