Status
Not open for further replies.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Cute puppy, how old is Mr Growley? What breed?

He's probably 5 or 6 - he was a rescue and they estimated him around 4 when we adopted him 2 years ago. He's probably a Maltese-Shih Tzu. Cute as a button, but a sneaky little guy and has a thing for cat poop. :lol: In total we have 3 dogs of our own and a foster who's been with us since September - hopefully in the next month or so the vet will give the all-clear that she's healthy enough to go up for adoption. She was pretty bad when they pulled her from the shelter the day she was scheduled to be euthanized. You can see her on the rescue page (this is an album from her last checkup).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.572632936162570.1073742212.108235252602343&type=3

Edit: All my dogs shill for Provari.

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
They pretty much all look like them if they're not a box mod. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

I'm not. That's for an 18490, not an 19350. 2.5 inches with an 18490. provari mini is 3.5. 18650 is a hair over 3.25. So in a smaller, sexier, cheaper package I get variable wattage, more variety in topper setup (0.5ohm+6amp), and over 50% more battery with an 18490+kick

for reference, it measures at 66mm in 18490 mode. so grab an 18650 and put it next to your mini. That's what I get with an 18350+kick

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
He's probably 5 or 6 - he was a rescue and they estimated him around 4 when we adopted him 2 years ago. He's probably a Maltese-Shih Tzu. Cute as a button, but a sneaky little guy and has a thing for cat poop. :lol: In total we have 3 dogs of our own and a foster who's been with us since September - hopefully in the next month or so the vet will give the all-clear that she's healthy enough to go up for adoption. She was pretty bad when they pulled her from the shelter the day she was scheduled to be euthanized. You can see her on the rescue page (this is an album from her last checkup).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.572632936162570.1073742212.108235252602343&type=3

Edit: All my dogs shill for Provari.

That is a good thing you are doing. I thought he was a puppy. :)

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a sucka! It'd be too hard to let him go so I'd keep him.

Mr. Growley was a straight adoption. :) He's staying with us!

I foster for a rescue that specializes in seniors and tough (sometimes terminal) medical cases. Most of the time it's okay but there was one guy who was really hard to let go. I only fostered him for about 3 weeks but I called him my "little grey waddly bear." He was 14 years old and although a little hard of hearing, he ws healthy, active, happy, and completely devoted to me. His owners had dumped him at the shelter because he was "too old" then that same day left with a younger dog. He sat there for 3 months until Leave No Paws Behind pulled him out. I cried when he left but he's in a great home with people who are home all day and spoil him rotten. :)

And just to keep this on the Provari topic:

Smart dogs choose Provari!

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
uh oh. another war starting! lol

I've seen snobs. I've been a snob. I've seen pictures of so called Provari snobs! And you my Friend, are no snob. Lloyd Bentsen puts down Dan Quayle - YouTube

Believe me, they're no different in any way to a middle class or lower class of folks!
The above is a JOKE and no more! But, it IS funny after seeing and meeting a lot of vapers to think they are 'snobs' Whether they use a Provari or anything else!

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
I've got no problem with that :) There is a section of Provari peeps that might not even enjoy the device as much for what it is. For them, it might be more about ha ha I got one and you don't! Like showing off a set of rims or colored light under their car etc, etc?
That's OK, there was a time like that for all of us so, it's hard to throw stones.

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
2014-02-07 20.14.24.jpg
Dumb question but, should I toss the brown one? I mean it works and but, not sure how the top got pushed in like that? The brown could be from taking too many 10 sec hits in a row? What kind of meter should I have that tests the battery or voltage? Duhh, I don't know :(

I should've added that I'm using these on my evic at around 4 volts.
Also, I'm sorry for posting here. I didn't want to leave the comfy room. :)

Last edited:

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
View attachment 303531
Dumb question but, should I toss the brown one? I mean it works and but, not sure how the top got pushed in like that? The brown could be from taking too many 10 sec hits in a row? What kind of meter should I have that tests the battery or voltage? Duhh, I don't know :(

I should've added that I'm using these on my evic at around 4 volts.
Also, I'm sorry for posting here. I didn't want to leave the comfy room. :)

Well, once you get a Provari it will tell you the voltage of the battery in it. Do you have a backup battery? Maybe I'm paranoid, but I wouldn't use that. Definitely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread