I give up on these damn Clearomizers "AKA - Crackomizers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

h8isgr8

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Seems I can't get more than a couple days out of these before the stupid tube cracks. Very very frustrating. :mad:

I had high hopes for these; they work great and being able to see the juice level can be a life saver. One pocket full of juice is enough for me though. I won't be using or purchasing any more of these until this issue is fixed. Back to the metal tube version for me. :facepalm:

h8isgr8

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
I thought about the MAP tank thing, but it's just too big for me. I'm on the go often and just like to throw a 510 in my pocket.

Just got done modding a clear CE2 XL to make it a standard metal tube CE2. Cut the center air tube down to shorten it and put a metal tube from a standard cartomizer over it all. I guess I will have to hobble along with this one until I can place an order for the real deal.

BTW, I only use juice from FSUSA. Don't know if the flavors they use are oil based or not.

floridamale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Yeah I'm having the same issue with the ones I bought I'm just going to use them till they crack then save the insides and then get some MAP tanks so I'll have spare parts lol

The CE2 Clearomizer will not fit in a MAP Tank they are a different size however they will fit a syringe mod

leotiny

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Orlando
i have heard that monoject 3ml syringes make good tube replacements. i had a 3ml syringe that i got from vaprosetc, cant remember what brand it was but i cut it in half using a dremmel tool. that gave me 2 tubes for the regular size clearomizers, the tubes fit perfectly and i am still on my first 2 cleromizers from 3 weeks ago. i believe that the inside diameter of the original tube is 8.4mm

MicBang

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
Denmark
First off. The liquid is from Poland, but it can be done with any liquid.
Since Jesper shot the video, we have done a lot of research. The aromas used contains essential oils
Essential oil develops esters when mixed with alcohol. As you may know PG and VG are alcohols, and thus esters are developed. Esters can dissolve plastic, and phthalate (used to soften plastic) is a kind of ester.

Even 100% pure anis-seed oil (used for candy making), and on its own it does nothing to the tube. When mixed with PG (no nic) it makes the tube brittle and makes it crack.

Plz feel free to test if you have flavours that contains Essential oils

People are testing this thing on the Danish forum i hope some of you would look into this.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Cause they work great while they do work!!!
It's probably been asked before but does anyone know what to use as a replacement tube when the whatever has to replace the whole tube?

I already tried the 3ml syringe from Tractor Supply.

The ones from T.Supply are too big even at 3ml. You need a BD 3ml syringe.

Almond

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
I've only had problems with one cracking and that's because I sat on it when it was in my back pocket. It contained hypnotic mist. I've been using cinnabomb, which contains cinnamon oil, in one of them for a week now and it hasn't cracked (yet). But if the time comes for it to go, I'll just replace the tube. To be honest, I'm a bit infatuated with it. But that's how relationships go.

1st stage - Infatuation - they can do no wrong
2nd stage - disillusionment - you realize their faults and become resentful towards them
3rd stage - mature love - if you're still with them after stage 2, you accept their faults, love them anyways and try to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread