I need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
I have been 1 month and three days without analogs, give 1 day I had 1/2 an analog. I have been through all sorts of ups and downs and really want the real thing right now! I just need you guys to tell me I'll make it! I have my pv now but it was real hard to pass the gas station a minute ago. Help a sister out and give her the props for passing it all by.

Maggie3199

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Ohio
I have been 1 month and three days without analogs, give 1 day I had 1/2 an analog. I have been through all sorts of ups and downs and really want the real thing right now! I just need you guys to tell me I'll make it! I have my pv now but it was real hard to pass the gas station a minute ago. Help a sister out and give her the props for passing it all by.

Congrats on your time without a stinkie. You CAN do without those nasty things.....vape on, vape on, vape on....do you see the watch swinging back and forth and back and forth...LOL, seriously, you already drove past the things, don't let them call you back, don't let them win! Vape on, vape on........Just think of how much better you can taste and smell and speaking of smelling, think of how much better your house and your clothing smells. Just keep picking up that mod, it's your very best friend right now, more so than any of us here. You can do this, vape on, my friend. :vapor:

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
Congrats on your time without a stinkie. You CAN do without those nasty things.....vape on, vape on, vape on....do you see the watch swinging back and forth and back and forth...LOL, seriously, you already drove past the things, don't let them call you back, don't let them win! Vape on, vape on........Just think of how much better you can taste and smell and speaking of smelling, think of how much better your house and your clothing smells. Just keep picking up that mod, it's your very best friend right now, more so than any of us here. You can do this, vape on, my friend. :vapor:

Thanks! I realize it was me that drove on by, that said no, but I hadn't been here all day. I didn't vape all day like I usually do and it just hit me out of the blue! I know I need this place as much as I do the hit from nic. Thanks!

potmilkz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southern California
I_5bbacf_2043745.jpg

Maggie3199

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Ohio
Thanks! I realize it was me that drove on by, that said no, but I hadn't been here all day. I didn't vape all day like I usually do and it just hit me out of the blue! I know I need this place as much as I do the hit from nic. Thanks!

I don't know what situation you were in today that you didn't vape but maybe you need to be more aware of your need and make sure you're never without your vape equipment, just like you probably never left home without your stinkies. What was that old credit card commercial, "Don't leave home without it"....that's me! It's even stuck in the outer pocket of my purse when I shop in case I feel the need to sneak a puff!! Think and plan ahead for every situation.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
I don't know what situation you were in today that you didn't vape but maybe you need to be more aware of your need and make sure you're never without your vape equipment, just like you probably never left home without your stinkies. What was that old credit card commercial, "Don't leave home without it"....that's me! It's even stuck in the outer pocket of my purse when I shop in case I feel the need to sneak a puff!! Think and plan ahead for every situation.

I was actually with it here all day! I didn't just use it as much as I would on a normal day off work. I have been getting on here and vaping and reading or participating all day long. Today I did other things and probably didn't vape as much as usuall and didn't expect it to hit me like it did! WOW! But I'm getting better now.

Maggie3199

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Ohio
I was actually with it here all day! I didn't just use it as much as I would on a normal day off work. I have been getting on here and vaping and reading or participating all day long. Today I did other things and probably didn't vape as much as usuall and didn't expect it to hit me like it did! WOW! But I'm getting better now.

After I posted that I thought I probably mis-read what you meant. Take the darn thing from room to room with you just like you would a stinkie. Heck, get a lanyard and hang it around your neck, it IS your new love! LOL If I'm in the kitchen cooking, it's right there with me, just like my stinkies were, etc. Your mod probably feels really left out when you leave it alone, don't make the thing think you loved those stinkies more than you do it! Sorry, couldn't help myself but you get the picture!:vapor:

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
4 months off and I never want to touch a cig again. You'll be there soon. Just stick with it.

Fire up your pv and chain vape. Get some 36mg nic juice. Spend a trillion dollars on gear and exotic high end juice...

...but don't don't don't go buy a pack!!!!

You can do it!!!

I'll never be a 36mg person, but thanks for the encouragement! I won't buy a pack no matter how much of a "female dog "I become! It was assuredly knowing I could come here and get the good sense knocked into me that kept me from it though!:vapor:

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Seriously congrats on bypassing the station and not purchase the another analog. You can do it. I've been analog free for almost a year now. If you haven't touched one for over a month, it won't be the same. It will leave a nasty taste in your mouth. For me, I can't even handle the 6mg of nic since I've been on zero nic since April or May I'm guessing. It gives me a head ache. Just stick with it and your cravings will pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
WAY TO GO on not giving in!

Here's what I learned - after a month or so if you do have one you actually won't like it! Amazing and unbelievable as it sounds, it is true. I threw mine away when I quit but about 6 weeks in I bummed one from a friend who smoked my old brand. I was expecting that AHHHH feeling you get when you take a drag. Nope- it tasted like burning paper. I smoked about half and wondered how I had ever enjoyed it. I put it out and picked up my e-cig! It was a good experience for me to try it and not like it. Now I can be around smokers without a craving and I am happy to be a true vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread