The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I need some help!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by calico21, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. calico21

calico21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have been 1 month and three days without analogs, give 1 day I had 1/2 an analog. I have been through all sorts of ups and downs and really want the real thing right now! I just need you guys to tell me I'll make it! I have my pv now but it was real hard to pass the gas station a minute ago. Help a sister out and give her the props for passing it all by.

2. Maggie3199

Maggie3199 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2013
    Ohio
    Congrats on your time without a stinkie. You CAN do without those nasty things.....vape on, vape on, vape on....do you see the watch swinging back and forth and back and forth...LOL, seriously, you already drove past the things, don't let them call you back, don't let them win! Vape on, vape on........Just think of how much better you can taste and smell and speaking of smelling, think of how much better your house and your clothing smells. Just keep picking up that mod, it's your very best friend right now, more so than any of us here. You can do this, vape on, my friend. :vapor:

3. sexxydion

sexxydion Moved On

Sep 14, 2013
    I'm 6 months off cigs just stay strong vaping has made all the dif for me u will make it and congats for putting down the cigs

4. calico21

Thanks! I realize it was me that drove on by, that said no, but I hadn't been here all day. I didn't vape all day like I usually do and it just hit me out of the blue! I know I need this place as much as I do the hit from nic. Thanks!

5. SASmith

SASmith Super Member ECF Veteran

Hang in there.....the old lure of cigarettes does have a way of rearing it's ugly head. Chain vape like a maniac, purchase stronger nic juice, just don't have a cigarette. You passed that gas station, good for you. I am sending you "be strong" vibes. :)

6. potmilkz

potmilkz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2013
    Southern California
  7. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

You didn't stop at the gas station. You Didn't Stop At The Gas Station. YOU DIDN'T STOP AT THE GAS STATION!!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

Successes are measured in the little things that add up to bigger things! :D

8. Debra_oh

Debra_oh Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2013
    Cleveland, OH
    congrats on making the choice not to give in. Cravings will happen, it is when we choose not to give in to them that we win.

9. Maggie3199

Aug 17, 2013
    Ohio
    I don't know what situation you were in today that you didn't vape but maybe you need to be more aware of your need and make sure you're never without your vape equipment, just like you probably never left home without your stinkies. What was that old credit card commercial, "Don't leave home without it"....that's me! It's even stuck in the outer pocket of my purse when I shop in case I feel the need to sneak a puff!! Think and plan ahead for every situation.

10. whitehawk

whitehawk Full Member Verified Member

Aug 2, 2013
    washington
    You passes up the gaaa station which is awsome. Thats a nice step foward. Just keep that vape going and sooner the cravings for analogs will be forgotten. Great job.

11. calico21

@ Potmilkz, @ Robino1, @ Debra_oh, Thanks for the support! I so need this right now! I don't think some of us know how much we just need that little push from those that have been there.

12. Vapolith

Vapolith Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You made the right choice! Keep up the good work, and vape on! :D

13. calico21

I was actually with it here all day! I didn't just use it as much as I would on a normal day off work. I have been getting on here and vaping and reading or participating all day long. Today I did other things and probably didn't vape as much as usuall and didn't expect it to hit me like it did! WOW! But I'm getting better now.

14. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2012
    Edinburg, TX
    4 months off and I never want to touch a cig again. You'll be there soon. Just stick with it.

Fire up your pv and chain vape. Get some 36mg nic juice. Spend a trillion dollars on gear and exotic high end juice...

...but don't don't don't go buy a pack!!!!

You can do it!!!

15. Maggie3199

Aug 17, 2013
    Ohio
    After I posted that I thought I probably mis-read what you meant. Take the darn thing from room to room with you just like you would a stinkie. Heck, get a lanyard and hang it around your neck, it IS your new love! LOL If I'm in the kitchen cooking, it's right there with me, just like my stinkies were, etc. Your mod probably feels really left out when you leave it alone, don't make the thing think you loved those stinkies more than you do it! Sorry, couldn't help myself but you get the picture!:vapor:

16. calico21

I'll never be a 36mg person, but thanks for the encouragement! I won't buy a pack no matter how much of a "female dog "I become! It was assuredly knowing I could come here and get the good sense knocked into me that kept me from it though!:vapor:

17. dre4runner

dre4runner Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Santa Clarita
    Seriously congrats on bypassing the station and not purchase the another analog. You can do it. I've been analog free for almost a year now. If you haven't touched one for over a month, it won't be the same. It will leave a nasty taste in your mouth. For me, I can't even handle the 6mg of nic since I've been on zero nic since April or May I'm guessing. It gives me a head ache. Just stick with it and your cravings will pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

18. cmccl

cmccl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2013
    Verdi, NV
    WAY TO GO on not giving in!

Here's what I learned - after a month or so if you do have one you actually won't like it! Amazing and unbelievable as it sounds, it is true. I threw mine away when I quit but about 6 weeks in I bummed one from a friend who smoked my old brand. I was expecting that AHHHH feeling you get when you take a drag. Nope- it tasted like burning paper. I smoked about half and wondered how I had ever enjoyed it. I put it out and picked up my e-cig! It was a good experience for me to try it and not like it. Now I can be around smokers without a craving and I am happy to be a true vaper!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.