Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Just as a FYI you do not need to re enter with the same flavor. I have a notebook with everyone's name and the flavor they requested next to their name that way it is fair for everyone to have one entry. It is ok to chose more than one flavor but you name will still be in the drawing only once. I will leave your name in there permanently so if you get your name drawn you can chose another flavor in case you get chosen again.

I never tried nutty monkey

Lol...maybe this contest is over

It isn't over........Moe picks a winner, sorta each week, maybe not quite so often then we post again. I just realized from this post not long ago that we only need to post the same flavor once. But pretty sure we only need to enter once per "session" Usually she posts a winner and we all put one entry in again. Not certain that's how it is, but it seems to be what most do and works. lol Glad to have you here!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks for clearing it up.....I was under the impression to post everyday until there is a winner........lol......just ignore my other 100 posts....I guess everyone knows I never tried nutty monkey by now...I am laughing so hard I can't even write this.

rofl!! yanno..... you should try that nutty monkey, call me crazy, but I think you might like it. :laugh:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Thanks for clearing it up.....I was under the impression to post everyday until there is a winner........lol......just ignore my other 100 posts....I guess everyone knows I never tried nutty monkey by now...I am laughing so hard I can't even write this.

You're not alone...I thought the same thing as you but I was randomly putting in other flavors too :oops:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

Attachments

• happy smiley kickin up heels with sparkles.jpg
    happy smiley kickin up heels with sparkles.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 5

rbeckys8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
idaho
Just as a FYI you do not need to re enter with the same flavor. I have a notebook with everyone's name and the flavor they requested next to their name that way it is fair for everyone to have one entry. It is ok to chose more than one flavor but you name will still be in the drawing only once. I will leave your name in there permanently so if you get your name drawn you can chose another flavor in case you get chosen again.
.............OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread