I really did it this time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
I made my first madvapes Mahmba! No mosfettin' around on this.... I really did!

Has the time trusted durability of the nico-stick construction with the sought out feature of juice injection. Only the 3.7 volt version so far.

I'm probably going to name it the Nico-Drip V2.

It was hiding right there at MadVapes the whole time!!! All parts are available where we all hang out and window shop at! Oh... except for the tubing.

V2wbag.jpg

I can't show it just yet because of Clumsy Girl and Gooddog wantin' things to be all pretty and everything. (and I'm certainly not happy with it... needs a lot)

And I hope we're still allowed little posts like this here? I'll be posting the "how-to" within the next few days over in the Modders forum and at the new MadVapes forum. Working on that now. But I couldn't wait to tell those like Storminyte that it is made... and with a future how-to.

And to WillyB....... this one COOKS too! Just still need to stick a fork in it and make sure it's done.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
It looks very happy :) Can't wait to see the completed version and yes, this is defintely the place to post cool stuff. The other place is for tutorials :)

Okay. Thanks Hoogie! I wasn't sure if you weren't trying to give us a hint or something and I'm kinda hard-headed and thick.

This actually is on topic as nearly everything in it is made from parts bought at MadVapes and, of course, it was MadVapes that got me started in modding because you make buying the parts so, so easy and accessible.

I'm going to post the pics now...... I can't wait for pretty on this one because I want MadVapers to see it and maybe gather the parts needed.

Pretty may come next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread