Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Oh... dang.... yeah...... something used to make it look better.

All these danged nic-liquid flavors my brother and I don't use. :thumb:
And that cart the puppy chewed...... and...... and I got some lighter parts I can throw in.

Kewl!

And if this doesn't work....... I've recruited The Baby:

bubblegumbaby.jpg

So next time I ask for information up in the "Site Feedback and Help" section...... they'll have to be nice to me...... or else..... I sick The Baby.

I'm so sneeky! :sneaky:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
  • Deleted by AngusATAT

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
:laugh:..... thank you for responding!

Now I better "move on" and finish my real life chores before I get "Moved On" in this group!

:lol:
Dreams.

My hat is off to you and my heart is with you! Been following this thread for a while. I thank you (and your brother) for all the work you have done. Someday, I hope to try to make one of these and thanks to you I just may be able to cobb something up.

Can't wait to see the response from your post in the classified.

Good for you! Hang in there! A lot of lurkers are pulling from you.

GB

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Sci might be making a liquid injected mod from one of these?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/100728-might-make-cute-mods-free.html

Those Duracell Pocket Chargers are some beautiful little battery boxes! They feel and look like what can be done somewhat with the 2 "AA" Battery Boxes:

duracellnaa.jpg

My brother got some from sassyblondeinwa and gave me one. I haven't had much chance to do anything with it but look at it and hold it..... but they are sweeeet! I think I am actually trying to avoid it because they are so sweet.... and..... they are not readily available once these ones run out. :(

Can't wait to see yours Sci!

Got the hole cut out in it & it's wired, need to run the tubing. These are all over Ebay, but those people are real proud of them.:blink: Once again, thanks & kudo to Sassy for what she did!

Regardless.... there are at least two great shops that will carry these if I want..... or if I should get banned for my ponderings. :|

You also know another place you can put them up. The how-to's are already there(still gotta up some more pics). V2 is complete, I think.

Sorry Nicotime..... my rambo peen avatar pic may be as old as your "caveman n prehistoric motorcycle" avatar may portray. :blush:......... Well, ok, not quite that old. But it was back when my Laptop still worked. RIP beautiful Dell that's too obsolete to buy new parts for. :(
Anyhow..... I think my avatar clearly portrays how mean Sci was to suggest I eat these little gyrating bananas running amok that I caught from using this forum. I think it's ECF V.D. or something.... (Electronic Cigarette Forum Vapers Disease). I've been trying to capture them in little cups and carefully throw them out the front door.....

Heyyyyy... I was not being mean... BTW, I told you I might could help you with that laptop.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
  • Deleted by AngusATAT

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
The rules clearly state that if you have issues with how this forum is run, you take them up with the moderators or myself via PM, and not raise a stink on the forums. It's disruptive, and I will not allow it, especially from those who have been previously warned about it.

We're all adults here, and issues can be resolved without the need to try and get everyone riled up while screaming about conspiracies, discrimination, and corruption. It serves no purpose, and is blatantly false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread