I think my friend got a good first starter kit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
My friend from Pittsburgh just ordered an e Cig "kit" lol. It is his first electronic cigarette and i think he started off pretty well

Buzz Pro black w/ brass caps
Extra batteries/charger
20 boge cartomizers
3 Cisco spec 510 attys
2 drip tips
100mils of various the vapor room juice

Yep...i think he is getting a pretty good start haha. I wish i could have started like this and not wasted my money.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
he is missing the M1A1...

Other than that, he is one lucky .......!

He thought about it. I kind of talking him out of it lol. I told him to get used o using everything else before he starts complicating his life.

But yeah. I have like 5 friends who want to get into vaping. This works out for me as well because i get free juice from the vapor room :)

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
He thought about it. I kind of talking him out of it lol. I told him to get used o using everything else before he starts complicating his life.
I actually think the tank simplifies things. I only fill my tank first thing in the morning, and once again mid to late day, and I don't burn out cartos nearly as fast. But since he has 20 of them, that should last a good long time anyways.

and the tank looks cool too!

Last edited:

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
I actually think the tank simplifies things. I only fill my tank first thing in the morning, and once again mid to late day, and I don't burn out cartos nearly as fast. But since he has 20 of them, that should last a good long time anyways.

Yeah but tanks do have a pretty big learning curve for someone who has never owned an e Cig.

He spent a lot anyway lol. I can't wait for my tax return!

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
He has tried my 3.7 devices and my buzz and he asked why anybody would buy a 3.7 device when the buzz gives you a better hit and tastes better lol. All my other friends who are buying e Cigs are skipping 3.7 and going straight to 5 volts or variable voltage as well lol.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I still recommend simpler proprietary for new people, so they have them as backup. I have 3 notcigs PV right now (one will become a contest item soon), but keep a small Key Ring in my coat for backup/stealth/whoops (yeah, I've been known to forget to bring my refill bottle to work, and I always keep the SD's carto full :) )

Very sweet setup -- you done good :)

When a person is ready for a tank varies. I certainly agree that for me the Pro/M1A1/fusion combo just plain works, absolutely minimizes effort, on the other hand a lot of new people go through the eliquid experiment phase, which can last a while. I was vaping 4 - 5 different eliquids daily for the first handful of months, just trying things out as my tastes were changing.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
I still recommend simpler proprietary for new people, so they have them as backup. I have 3 notcigs PV right now (one will become a contest item soon), but keep a small Key Ring in my coat for backup/stealth/whoops (yeah, I've been known to forget to bring my refill bottle to work, and I always keep the SD's carto full :) )

Very sweet setup -- you done good :)

When a person is ready for a tank varies. I certainly agree that for me the Pro/M1A1/fusion combo just plain works, absolutely minimizes effort, on the other hand a lot of new people go through the eliquid experiment phase, which can last a while. I was vaping 4 - 5 different eliquids daily for the first handful of months, just trying things out as my tastes were changing.

I still vape 4-5 different liquids a day lol

I usually have atleast 5 cartomizers on me at any given time and switch em out every half an hour to so. I have to much juice haha.

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
I dunno. I think part of what helped me quit smoking was the fact that it was an 808 and resembled a cigarette. I just wanted something simple. Of course I out grew it pretty quick, but it made the psychological part of the transition much easier, especially since I liked the "act" of smoking. It was after that, that I wish I had found the Notcigs thread. That would have saved me $$ for sure :) JM :2c:...

Congrats on your friend's choice.. Once you go buzz or infinity you never settle for anything less.

Last edited:

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
Take special care of the Buzz going to Timmie in Pittsburgh lol. If it hasn't gone out yet try and get him serial number. 1337 is its available haha.

I called dibs on 1337 days ago.....

Sent from my rooted Nexus S 4G running ICS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread