ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I wanted to apologize for a bit of a disappearance on my behalf. I made sure to be there for you guys in email, but the forum activity is what's been missing.
A few days ago the Fda decided to take the liberty of seizing a very large order of ours and we have been working around the clock through documentations and legal rights to set against the Fda. I'm not going to sit idly by while the Fda decides to take the law into it's own hands. One way or another we Will have our shipment and they will never bully us around on false claims again.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I guess there's my answer to the atomizer question I was going to post! The FDA should take a long walk on a very short pier. Hang in their guys.
Thanks Tina, Which atties were you looking for in particular? We're not going to stop ordering and this isn't going to cut us off. We just have to be selective on what we order for a plan B if we don't receive compliance from the fda. The seized items were 510 cartomizers in colors, 510 Hv,901 Hv & Xhv, 801Xhv.

That's horrible!! I know you won't let this go without a fight and you shouldn't! Sending all sorts of positive engery to the two of you to help get through this. If there is anything I can do, let me know.

*hugs* to you both
You got that right Wway! We're not going to be pushed around and kept silent about it. They clearly are breaking the law here. We''ll get em!
Thank you for your wishes and energy my friend. We will prevail, I can just feel it. ;)

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
I wanted to apologize for a bit of a disappearance on my behalf. I made sure to be there for you guys in email, but the forum activity is what's been missing.
A few days ago the Fda decided to take the liberty of seizing a very large order of ours and we have been working around the clock through documentations and legal rights to set against the Fda. I'm not going to sit idly by while the Fda decides to take the law into it's own hands. One way or another we Will have our shipment and they will never bully us around on false claims again.

Hey Isaac, I just want to say that I love my new PV...Thanks to you guys for being the best ever!!How is that FDA thing comin? those Bast---ds!:2cool:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Haha Thanks Apple and Whiskey! Ohhh yes, we're going to get them, a few supplier friends are saying just to sit back and accept it. HA! Nobody is going to steal from us, because that is excatly what they did. They went out and above the law and physically stolen from us. A friend asked his attorney as I asked mine and there is no difference than the Fda, breaking in to our cars and just stealing them. There is no way, this will ever be let go.
But hey! If they don't comply, maybe you'll catch us on the News!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I really hope you win this one Isaac. Somebody has to put them A holes in their place.
Right on 5card! I'm really surprised no one ever tries! or we just don't hear about it. Either way they are in violation of breaking the law and to be seen in a negative light against e-cigs this much, might make them comply. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread