Idle Chat about anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Hey guys, we had ALOT planned for this weekend, then we got snagged on our shipping supplies. :( For the past few days we been toughing it out and going to local retailers like Staples and Wal-mart (ugh i hate saying the latter) to keep us stocked. Anyway, I'm sorry, I feel like I let you guys down for a nice surprise. :cry:

Oh Isaac, you and Val could never let us down!! And when you can do it, it will STILL be a nice surprise :) Not to mention now there is anticipation and everybody will be more excited when it happens, so no worries.

On shipping supplies... checkout Uline.com Orders placed by 6pm ship same day and they have a location in BREINIGSVILLE, PA so orders should get to you next day. This is the only place we use now and since they also have a location in Dallas we always get our stuff next day. Plus they have good prices :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Tina, Stu, Apple, and WWay. Thank you guys!!!
This weekend was family and work packed! We went out to the Fish Hatchery and just had a blast. We're still smacking ourselves for not bringing a cameras! I did get a video of Lara chasing a duck and rallying the other nearby kids to join in, but it's not working on the pc. lol

WWay, Thank you!! We'll Definitely check them out! I worked in Breinigsville a while back and know exactly where that building is. This new company we attempted to deal with is just horrible with communication, but the tracking info says as of the 15th our supplies are in Horsham Pa, (wherever that is) We're hoping for later on in the day though!! :thumb:

Stu! Still waiting on that email MR Plasma!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Tracking Detail
Help

Tracking Number:1ZA020W0039390xxxx Status: In Transit Rescheduled Delivery Date:05/21/2010 Shipped To: ALLENTOWN, PA, US Shipped/Billed On:05/08/2010Type:packageService:GROUNDWeight:2.00 Lbs
Need to send e-mail notifications?
Use UPS Quantum View Notify® to send delivery or exception notifications.
E-mail Notifications
To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Location Date Local Time DescriptionWhat's This?
HORSHAM, PA, US 05/20/2010 1:16 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
REDMOND, WA, US 05/15/2010 5:04 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
REDMOND, WA, US 05/14/2010 11:55 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
BELLINGHAM, WA, US 05/14/2010 9:48 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
05/14/2010 9:35 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 05/08/2010 3:53 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Gawd, I wish other companies were like ikenVape... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread