If I Start Squonking Am I Doomed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
I used to use primarily mechs (including REO's) and loved the vape. But I hated swapping out batts halfway through the day. You could tell how the vape was getting weaker. For that reason, I switched over to the dual batt mods that instantly fire like a mech w/ no delay. With a good chip, the hit is the same every time until your batts just stop.

And that is the only "regulated" that I like..... I don't like TC or fancy screens w/ info that could be another failure point. Give me a good metal box w/ a stainless 510. For the past couple of years, I'm still rocking on the same Tesla Invader 3 w/ potentiometer dial.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I have 5 Reos, 3 Coppervape mods, 2 Pulse mods, a Hugo Squeezer, a Pico Squeeze, a Boxer squonk clone and still use four tube mechs every day. The tubes are wearing an assortment of drippers and genesis-style RDTAs.

I do have two regulated mods: a Hexohm V2 and Vaporesso Revenger that also get vaped a couple times per day.

So, yeah, I mostly vape my squonk mods - but still enjoy other stuff.

Adrian Ludvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Ocala, Florida, United States
I've used mechs and regulated boxes/tubes, rda, rda, subtanks, then recently decided to get a budget mech squonker. To me it really is the convenience of a tank with the flavor of a dripper.

If you like your current setup, stick with it. If you've talked yourself into a new setup, there's a lot of budget options in these forums with lots of reviews that I found helpful when I was shopping for my first squonker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread