Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hey guys,
Just letting you know, we're still here.
The past and this week has been dedicated to my mom.
At first it was looking gloom because my dad worked for Mack trucks for 20 years and the county for 20 more. Both pensions will not be coming in. So we have been selling my dads possessions, boat, firearms, reloaders, truck etc. As of yesterday, we can sleep easier. Social security is stepping in and will be covering the mortgage! :) So my mom will be fine.

I'm finalizing one of 3 boats later today and then can finally concentrate on IKV.

The factories are off from the 1st to the 7th of this month so I can't give you a good update though we are looking at a stock replenishment this month. Also another order will be going in as separate to enforce a nice stock for the holidays.

If he had a retirment coming and they're not honoring that to his survivor I would look into getting a lawyer. On another note I'm glad everything is coming together for you after the tough road you've been traveling. If there's anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Glad to hear that SS is able to help with the house... Everyday I worry about what will happen to my family if I should pass... :)

I ditto that. They will start having to pay to get their cars, computers, and everything else fixed. Plus I don't know who they're going to borrow money from. I'm just kidding.
Sly-smile_zps75e64e5a.png

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
I had 8 boxes of boges I gave away when I started using fusions, platinums, etc.. To bad you weren't around then vgas. You could be 8 boxes richer.

Well if anyone knows someone looking for them, have them pm me. I can make a ad on the classies too

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Love this, 5card!

I know I'm late to your party, but why are you called J5? :confused:

Thanks but Photobucket really messed that one up.

Isaac gave me that name because My name is John and my username is 5cardstud so he put the 2 together and came up with J5. He said it's because I remind him of Johnny5.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Photobucket really messed this one up.

IGOS_zpsc52d4aa4.gif
Oh my god man! Your imagination and skills are Amazing!! I don't know how you dreamt that up but thank you so much for sharing it!! Wonderful job J5!!! That has to be your greatest work yet!

Love this, 5card!

I know I'm late to your party, but why are you called J5? :confused:
Haha yes Johnny 5! The most selfless, intelligent, considerate being with a huge heart. His thirst for input to expand his abilities and wonderful traits is remarkable. He can defend himself but wouldn't ever intentionally harm someone even though his capabilities are surpassing and you can always count on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread