IKV Now OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss, Isaac. He will always live on because he is in your heart, and you now have a very special guardian angel who will watch over you closely.

Excellent pictures of your dad...such a great tribute.

Much love to you and your family and, if there is anything you need, please just say the word. J&M

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I cant get most any tip to fit...the very end butts of a few cheap plastic ones, but thats it

I did try them on all the driptips we have from delrin to SS and exotics like I said in the post, but with so many driptip makers and factories out there. It can be difficult with the 510 Fusions because their bodies are so unique. We had to special order these from a separate company and even though they came in at 8.47mm I did not notice any issues with the tips we offer which are in varieties at 10+.
I can issue you out a return label and perform a switch for Platinums which are precise or refund. Whatever you wish honestly. Just let me know.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thanksa million my friends
I hope so much that something after life exists. Anything will be better than watching him live another day as he was. It just got so bad. He was at the poit where his muscles wouldn't allow his eye to open anymore though his mind was still functioning as ou and I currently. I did pour my heart to him on his last day and he found the strength some how to rais his arms and try to hug me

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
I did try them on all the driptips we have from delrin to SS and exotics like I said in the post, but with so many driptip makers and factories out there. It can be difficult with the 510 Fusions because their bodies are so unique. We had to special order these from a separate company and even though they came in at 8.47mm I did not notice any issues with the tips we offer which are in varieties at 10+.
I can issue you out a return label and perform a switch for Platinums which are precise or refund. Whatever you wish honestly. Just let me know.

I love the fusion otherwise, so will see if the next box has better fits. By the way, I have tried multiple drip tips including Molehill Mtn customs, multiple captivape tips, cherry vapes pipe stem universals, cherry vapes drip tips, vision vivi drip tips, and assorted run of the mill drip tips.

Thanks for the reply Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread