IKV to set US Liquid line.Creativity Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Really this is the best RY4 I've ever tasted. In fact until I vaped this RY4 I hated RY4. I think all the other RY4 I've tried tastes like vaping dirty socks and I posted that before I ever knew who Ikenvape was.

He's got a thing with Almonds, it's a mental thing, I'll let him explain!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
He's got a thing with Almonds, it's a mental thing, I'll let him explain!

It just surprised me because all I've ever heard from everyone that vapes Isaacs RY4 is how good it is. It was just the first person I ever heard that didn't like it. I'm sure there's more though because everyone has their own taste.
I meant no harm and after all Iken did ask for what people wanted as the title of this thread says.

Last edited:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
It just surprised me because all I've ever heard from everyone that vapes Isaacs RY4 is how good it is. It was just the first person I ever heard that didn't like it. I'm sure there's more though because everyone has their own taste.
I meant no harm and after all Iken did ask for what people wanted as the title of this thread says.

It's all good! I know where you where coming from!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hey it's all good. Everybody has different taste buds. Didn't mean to start a war. I just don't personally like the nutty flavor of the Asian style ry4.

No war, just surprised but that's what this thread is for. The juice you want to see. Somtimes I just put things down wrong.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
A nice creamy butterscotch would be good.A lot I have tried seem to have a medicinal prefume taste to them.

Also a 555 with a light vanilla or cream to it would be something different than the typical nutty 555s.

I DIY a lot of fruits for people and they really like watermelon/fruit punch blend I make and also Blueberry mixed with strawberry is very good and has a nice zing to it.

Last one a nice Pound cake juice would be really good.Most bakery vapes are too sweet and a simple plain cake mix would be nice for a stand alone and also would work well for mixing with other juices :) Can picture myself vaping some pound cake with my morning coffee !

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
No biggie 5Card. Everybody says I'm a little different anyways. How about fruity flavors that still taste fruity after adding nic. Seems like I try the flavor in 0 nic, and it tastes good. Add nic, the flavor seems to get severely diminished.

Then we ought to get along just fine. I haven't found too many flavors I like for any length of time accept his Tobacco Gold. RY4 gold and 555. I got a bunch of old juice ready to throw out because it just couldn't keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread