Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys!
We're finally calling it! Going to get out of here. Making like a banana and split. Making like a tree and leaving. Making like Louis Armstrong and scatting. Making like a green light and going.Making like a potato and chip? lol sorry

BUT We''l be back!
On the 10th we will be unveiling our New Grand Re-opening! Locked and loaded with your favorite 510's 306's Platinums and Fusions! Not too mention one of the products that you all have been waiting for...drum roll please... RY4 Liquid Gold!!! They will be coming in two, count em TWO variations of a PG based 70/30 and VG 30/70. I can't stress this enough, if you are NOT allergic to PG (and this Ry4 has been tested on folks that claim to be and had NOT one reaction) Please either stick with it or try it. The VG is VG based but like all VG liquids the flavor isn't anywhere near as intense as the PG version. Both of these types have been thoroughly tested and will be Perfectly fine with our entire line of products. For a superb vehicle, you would only want to run the cleanest of gasoline. I have been using them exclusively for a very long period and have suffered no losses on both bases.I just want you guys to fully enjoy this stuff tot he fullest and let the people who are truly allergic have some too. Either way you go guys, your getting top notch vapor production tot he fullest. Especially if your using our equipment. ;)

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
YAY!!!!!!!
300px-Crank_yankers_yay.jpg

good luck at your new place, pal! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread