Not open for further replies.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Hey Isaac
I posted and then for some reason its gone. Site looks great. I had just got back from the Ballpark and was glad there was still some things to order. I did miss the 901 carts, maybe next time. For the KOTTER Coupon, it didn't work for me, so are we able to get it the next time we order once the site is fully functioning, no bugs or kinks? Anyway I was glad I was able to get some 801 fusions and I'm trying both PG/VG jcs to see which one I will like. Lets me know about the KOTTER Coupon

WannaGetHealthy

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Texas
Glad to see the site back up and running. It looks great and a lot better than it did (not saying it looked horrible, but this is much better IMO). I'm pretty sure you already know this, but the IKV Gold tipped Black Soft-tipped Carto description references a video that is not there. Anyway, the single best part of the new store being open, you have some of my fave LR attys in stock :) . Thank you for using USA extruded wire (that is what convinced me to try your products BTW). As always, good luck in your continuing business venture. Your products are the best, no contest.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Isaac, my order number is #125, I meant to order the 510-901 adapter, but I guess I accidentally put in the 510-801. Is there any way to fix that? If not, its ok, my fault. Site looks awesome, btw!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Kris send him a email first thing today and he can proll fix it. He may not check here before it ships.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Well, I missed the Fushions once again :facepalm:.

I was indisposed from around 6 pm last night to about 5 am this morning—that's all it took. Again.

One of these days...

Dang....it's seems that's always what I see on the 801's; "Out of stock". Is he limited like we are in how many he can order too? Bummer.

daniel5383

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Isaac, my order number is #125, I meant to order the 510-901 adapter, but I guess I accidentally put in the 510-801. Is there any way to fix that? If not, its ok, my fault. Site looks awesome, btw!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

if im not mistaken, i think he was out of the 510-901 adapter because i think i was going to get one and it was sold out..but i may have been a little tipsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread