Bravo IkenVape

Last edited:

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Dammit! "Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can't be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address." What the hell is that supposed to mean?

EDIT: Found a way around that little hurdle, filled in a new (the same) address. Then was faced with no credit card option, until I noticed Pokey's post in that regard. Success!

Last edited:

jdubious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Coppell, TX
I didn't get my free shipping.....oh well, at least I got the stuff I've been waiting on :vapor:

03.jpg

ahh....I see at the bottom of the main page to get the free shipping you use promo code FREE4ME2

You will be better off with ECF5 for 5% off. At $75 it will be a savings of $3.75 (first class shipping is $3)

That banner with the truck on it makes it look as if it will be calculated automatically in addition to other promos.

Last edited:

Crazy Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Still good on my cache of IKV goodness, but how could I not place an order?

Welcome back, bud. Grats on launching, now get ready to fill orders like there's no tomorrow!

Same here. I have around 12 1.8 i06's, but had to get some of the new DT's, so got 5 1.5's to try as well as some high drain 16340's for my GLV mini.

Happy days, and welcome back Isaac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I didn't get my free shipping.....oh well, at least I got the stuff I've been waiting on :vapor:

View attachment 65439

ahh....I see at the bottom of the main page to get the free shipping you use promo code FREE4ME2

You will be better off with ECF5 for 5% off. At $75 it will be a savings of $3.75 (first class shipping is $3)

That banner with the truck on it makes it look as if it will be calculated automatically in addition to other promos.

Freee shipping....I didn't know about that. Was that for the 1st 50 orders?

EDIT:
duh_.gif
Nevermind its $75 or over but I didn't remember the ECF5 so I deserve another
duh_.gif

Last edited:

KenInCT

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
CT
Freee shipping....I didn't know about that. Was that for the 1st 50 orders?

EDIT:
duh_.gif
Nevermind its $75 or over but I didn't remember the ECF5 so I deserve another
duh_.gif

The free shipping didnt work for me either but I was too afraid he would run out of what I needed so I just placed the order!
I did however remember the ECF5 :D

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
My success story:
I fell asleep last night, phone in hand with a cartful of crap just before the ability to pay came online. Woke up at 4 to go to work, freaked out. But yes! I was still in time to get the grand opening discount.
Been using the same i06 since September, what I just bought oughta last me a couple years at that rate. ;)
Thanks Isaac!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
My success story:
I fell asleep last night, phone in hand with a cartful of crap just before the ability to pay came online. Woke up at 4 to go to work, freaked out. But yes! I was still in time to get the grand opening discount.
Been using the same i06 since September, what I just bought oughta last me a couple years at that rate. ;)
Thanks Isaac!

What was the grand opening discount? Just curious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread