Important! Schedule for next week 3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all :)

We feel KBV has made great strides over the past several months and has been open at least 90% of the time. Next week is going to bring about challenges though. I have 2 doctors appointments and may receive treatment on my back depending on tests. We also are facing Spring Break. Tara has a son the same age as Bradley 12y.o and between my schedule and the kids being off we may not process orders.

The children are old enough and not allowed in the mixing addition but we feel it opens up the opportunity for distraction and possible mistakes which we feel is not worth the risk for the sake of trying to just keep taking on orders. As mentioned the 2nd half of the week I will be unavailable and would like to spend a family day or 2 with the Children as well. We will use this thread to keep everyone updated. We are also due a recently released cart upgrade.

In the event of any extended absence of myself we are prepared and feel we can make do fairly well by having family help with things not mixing related, but we'll cross that bridge if/when we come to it. It is nearly certain at some point I will require surgery, and will know more after next week. I have been having trouble walking lately due to leg and foot pain and numbness, I saw a neurologist a few weeks ago and they confirmed that it is all nerve related stemming from my back and suggested a more aggressive approach, thus the reason for the appointments next week.

This post is not for sympathy, nor do I want anyone to feel KBV is in any jeopardy of maintaining a fairly standard ordering or operating procedure. I just want everyone to be aware that we may be closed some next week, for the aforementioned reasons and any "extra" time will be used for the completion of our accounting to turn over for tax preparation. We ask at this time that only order if you need to, and not to order out of panic. We will be fully operational after next week.

We thank you for your support,
The KBV team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread