ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana

Best thing I have read on this thread, I just hope Sen Head gets some help from other politicians.

I live in Logansport where Head lives and have yet to get to talk to him. Called is office a couple times but he's been out.

To be honest its a wonder Crooked Hillary and her other Dems didn't try to use this dirty law to bash Pence during the election. Pence did sign it into law.

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
,January 7, 2017

"State Sen. Randy Head, R-Logansport, said he will file a bill next week to “stop the monopoly” that was created by legislation passed in 2015 and amended in 2016, which essentially put one private security firm in charge of deciding which firms could manufacture the “juice” used in e-cigarettes sold in Indiana."

Sen. Head said:
" We buy coffee at Starbucks, we buy hamburgers at McDonald’s, and those things can kill us if they’re not done properly or a dangerous substance is put in them,” Head said. “But we don’t mandate that there be 24-hour video monitoring of the people creating those products.”

The above is from a link I found on this thread. I felt obligated to post part of it for all to read. Its a perfect example of how this law is corrupt and monopolized to make 6 suppliers, SOME POLITICIANS, and "ONE" security Company RICH. If you haven't read the article here is the link.

http://www.ibj.com/articles/61942-states-dubious-vaping-law-to-get-big-overhaul

Last edited:

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
To people looking for juice out of state. I know some companies will ship to indians. Won't say on here were I have got some from don't know who is reading this. I would just place your order and see what happens.

I did ask in here if people could order supplies to make their own DIY juice, replies said it was legal. Its not hard if you follow E-Juice calculators, so I suggest making your own DIY E-Juice if you can't find it otherwise. Cost me 8 cents per ml, that means I can DIY 100ml for $8. And no, I do not and will not make juice for anyone.

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
If it's costing you 8 cents per mil, you need to find another supplier. It should only cost half that.

8 cents is what the ecigvape.com juice calculator figured 3 years ago when I started making juice. I did buy supplies in small quantiy which would make cost higher. I'll go put in the cost I have nowdays and report back, I do buy larger quantities.

Also I only trust Wizardlabs for NIC, they where registered with the FDA years ago, is your supply company? WHen you buy from wholesalers how can you know its safe or where they get it from, Wizardlabs actually make their own NIC.

Last edited:

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
After refiguring with present cost it figures $.037/ml. My last batch(link below) shows 120ml Vanilla cost me $4.38. That's dirt cheap when people I know in Logansport are paying $15 for 10ml at tobacco shops. Hopefully that will change when the "CORRUPT" Law is adjusted.

$16 NIC 120-100mg
$20 PG 1qt(946ml)
$4 VG 6oz(177ml)
$4 Flavor 1oz(30ml)(some I get for $5-4oz/120ml)

Vanilla 120ml 3mg NIC

Last edited:

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
8 cents is what the ecigvape.com juice calculator figured 3 years ago when I started making juice. I did buy supplies in small quantiy which would make cost higher. I'll go put in the cost I have nowdays and report back, I do buy larger quantities.

Also I only trust Wizardlabs for NIC, they where registered with the FDA years ago, is your supply company? WHen you buy from wholesalers how can you know its safe or where they get it from, Wizardlabs actually make their own NIC.

Wizard's gets their nicotine from India. They mix it with PG or VG, but do not extract and purify it from plant matter.

Carolina Xtractions is the only company, that I know, that is performing the extraction in the US.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
To be honest its a wonder Crooked Hillary and her other Dems didn't try to use this dirty law to bash Pence during the election. Pence did sign it into law.

If they had, it would likely come back to bite them when they pushed for more strict FDA regulations and other legislation to kill the vapor products industry. Hillary may be crooked, but she's not stupid.

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
If they had, it would likely come back to bite them when they pushed for more strict FDA regulations and other legislation to kill the vapor products industry. Hillary may be crooked, but she's not stupid.

Ya I agree but I bet the Libs where biting at the bit wanting to say Pence approved of a CORRUPT BILL but knew better. I voted for Trump and a big supporter of him but Pence passing that bill was a BIG THORN in my ..... I also imagine the subject was talked about privately, I wonder what Trumps views are about it. I watched it all and never heard him discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread