Status
Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I see that you don't have to log on to General's to access the locator now. That's nice.
But, they show alot of quick stops, Circle K and Moto Mart here. Last time I checked those they only carried that new one. Promotional, Nordic Ice, I think. The one in the square tub. I didn't care for it.
Back to the smoke shop.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Was very excited to find out that the smoke shop near me carries a wide variety of flavors and types. Wasn't so excited that the one tin I decided to buy was "White", yuck. This stuff really does taste like leather, to me not in a good way. Tin was like 5.79 or something.

They also had these sampler packs that contain white, mint, mini mint, and wintergreen. They must have these labeled wrong or something because they each have 4 pouches and they were marked at $1.59. Score! Mint is actually really good, but I might just have to keep buying up all the sampler packs if they're going to give the stuff away. The tin for $5.79 was 24 pouches... I'll take 16 for $1.59.

four2109

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2009
    S. Indiana
    Yeah, I called to see if they had General's but wasn't aware of the promotion, so I assumed they carried an assortment. They are also advertised to carry the Njoy King, but most here don't yet. Just the old Njoys.
    You're right, call first and ask questions! I always hate to bother those folks since they are usually understaffed.

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2013
    nj
    Was very excited to find out that the smoke shop near me carries a wide variety of flavors and types. Wasn't so excited that the one tin I decided to buy was "White", yuck. This stuff really does taste like leather, to me not in a good way. Tin was like 5.79 or something.

They also had these sampler packs that contain white, mint, mini mint, and wintergreen. They must have these labeled wrong or something because they each have 4 pouches and they were marked at $1.59. Score! Mint is actually really good, but I might just have to keep buying up all the sampler packs if they're going to give the stuff away. The tin for $5.79 was 24 pouches... I'll take 16 for $1.59.

still waiting on me. samples. and hopefully. someone will send or. offer a few other flavors so i can. give it a try .
    Till then im waiting on the Lord... Anyways in the mean time i was. very exited Sunday to find. at a local smoke shop some organic RYO.. yea baby !!!! :) :)

.Got a song in my heart again..;) to be. honest. I really loved to vape RY4 esp having a friend within the vaping community make some special juices .This guy. is top shelf-. every time he made a RY4 it was different cuz it . had a special flavor on top.. Not one Ry4 was alike each flavor juice was more interesting than the last one... Yummy.
    The other night he mixed me a breakfast smoke e juice and it was killer ,However his doesn't have the WTA's. in it. O well back to the drawing board..:blink:

.vape on man...:vapor:

Faylool

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 7, 2012
    Sweet Home, Oregon USA
    I believe RYO is a tobacco flavor with some caramel? Odens snus has come out and is coming out with Lime loose. Sound wonderful. Also a coffee snus. I have to wait about 6 months before I get to order again to make it worth the shipping. I traded my Skruf Stark Los and Goteburgs Prime Fint Los for Odens portion 2 cans Licorise. It's 22 mg nicotine. No messing around about that but if I likeke it it comes in loose too. I make much smaller potion with high nic, therefore less salt. It's a win win because a can lasts more than twice as long. I'm sure I'll love the line. I vape Lime most the time now. But not wanting to try that new coffee when it comes out. Don't like coffee much except to get rolling in the morning or cure a headache.
    I'm going out of town tomorrow so might find something new to try at the tobacco specialty store....once I find out where one is. There must be one anyway. Corvallis Oregon. Oregon state university and all rich people there

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread