Innokin EZ.TC announcement & giveaway! (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I've tried here and on Facebook, with no answers. Kinda sucks to be left hanging. Innokin is usually better than this.
Not ime unfortunately. I have been ignored several times by them. I want to commend everyone that is waiting for their patience. Hopefully you will all get what you were promised.

Last edited:
Reactions: hittman

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I sent my address on August 7th, 2016, and then responded to the "Congratulations" PM I received from Innokin Ash 2 days later on August 9th, 2016.

Just wanted to say that it is now September 2nd and I have not received any shipping notifications related to my contest winnings. :(

I have in the past asked a technical question on a product I've purchased at the Innokin site, and it was answered with great alacrity. So I am, too, stumped that this is taking so long.

I still want to thank ya'll for the contest though. :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
3x EZ.TC winners

@AAGF; @Dumon, & @Vandal

15x Axiom & T-Shirt winners

@CountBoredom; @Paskal; @OhTheAgony; @Haktuspit; @standinthestars; @daleron; @CatLady007; @DPLongo22; @Opinionated; @whodat2112; @Racehorse; @dcfluegel; @Marina2; @Huehugh, & @mav2000

Just As An FYI:

Of Course - I am not @Innokin_Ash, however I recently noticed a message on the Innokin FB page dated August 31, 2016 - that was left to someone else who was also concerned about not receiving their prize yet either . . . Here is a copy of the text:

"Innokin Technology Hi ****** [Name removed to protect their privacy] Prizes have been frozen due to FDA regulations , we are work with attorney to find solution , Thanks for the patience. "

Hope this information is helpful to those concerned . . . ;)

BTW: Although I did not enter this contest and now regret I didn't get a chance to WIN an EX. TC 18650 or even an Innokin T-Shirt - CONGRATULATIONS to All Who WON ! ! ! :rickroll:

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Thanks for the information, Uncle.

The contest started before the 8/8 deadline went into effect, and was over before that date, too.

Like I said earlier, it's the thought that counts, it was nice of innokin to host the contest.

I actually posted a question about this a while ago, not in this topic, but in another one, since contests are still going on yet it appears it is outside of regs to conduct them because you are not allowed to send free stuff to people now?

I know The Plume Room and other vendors had to stop placing samples into customer's packages, at least that is how their legal counsel must have interpreted the new rules.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Finally received my winnings from the first contest today! Was super surprised and happy it finally arrived!
Thanks Innokin and @Innokin_Ash !

IMG_4942_zpsfquaednx.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4942_zpsfquaednx.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4942_zpsfquaednx.jpg

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I got a tracking # from ECSupplyinc.com
Krusty, you've apparently gotten my hopes up: I had a dream last night that I received vape mail from them--and it was the axiom! Now, if only my dreams would become reality.....

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Krusty, you've apparently gotten my hopes up: I had a dream last night that I received vape mail from them--and it was the axiom! Now, if only my dreams would become reality.....
Tracking says I should have it tomorrow, I'll let you (and everyone) know.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
haha... me too. No dream but obsessing over the My USPS notices since I read that. Apparently, I have two unknown pieces of mail coming today, one from City of Industry, CA and one from Holden, MA. Though they claim no knowledge of mail coming it's probably something someone in the house ordered and forgot about... it's happened before. :rolleyes:

Here's to your dream coming true, Count. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread