Innokin Giveaway #12 - Win a Plexar 20700 Mod with Plex Tank and Plex3D Next Generation Mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
Hi ! I’ve been vaping for about a year on your Zenith tank and I absolutely love it. Lately I’ve been looking at the Ares but not sure yet if I wanna try making my own coils or stick with the premade Zenith coils.
Although I love the mtl vape I’d love to try a more dl vape so trying the Plexar would be awesome ! Thanks for this giveaway.

1) favorite color : definitely the white one. Looks absolutely stellar.

2) atm I’m vaping the Cloud’s of Lolo juices. French liquids I believe. Love them.

Reactions: Innokin_Paul

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the chance @Innokin_Paul , The new Plex3D coils are one of my favorites!
Post in this thread and let us know the answer to these two very important questions:

a) What is your favorite Plexar Color? (Black, White and Grey or Army Green.)
Love the White!!

b) Which delicious eliquid would you like to vape with the Plex tank and Plex3D Coils?
Sour Pomegranate

• Love
Reactions: Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi Everyone! Thank you for joining the Innokin Plexar Giveaway and for letting us know your favourite Plexar colours and the best eliquids that you want to try with Plex3D Coils!

We've randomly chosen three lucky and awesome winners who will each receive an Innokin Plexar! We hope you enjoy great flavours and fantastic vaping with Innokin's most powerful pen style mod to date, the Plexar!! :thumbs:

The three lucky winners are:

@Ablonz
@JoeyC
@jandrew

:banana: Congratulations! :banana:

We are going to be giving away another great kit in the next Innokin-ECF Brand Connect giveaway. Which Innokin kit would you like to win next? Another Plexar giveaway? A custom EQs giveaway?, the Proton? or the Kroma-A and iSubB?

Let me know and we will make a great giveaway! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
congratulations_winners.jpg

@Ablonz @JoeyC @jandrew

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Congrats to the winners and thanks for the giveaway @Innokin_Paul :thumb:

We are going to be giving away another great kit in the next Innokin-ECF Brand Connect giveaway. Which Innokin kit would you like to win next? Another Plexar giveaway? A custom EQs giveaway?, the Proton? or the Kroma-A and iSubB?

My vote is for the Proton :wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread