Innokin Giveaway #12 - Win a Plexar 20700 Mod with Plex Tank and Plex3D Next Generation Mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohioguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Madison, Indiana USA
Which Innokin kit would you like to win next? Another Plexar giveaway? A custom EQs giveaway?, the Proton? or the Kroma-A and iSubB?

Let me know and we will make a great giveaway! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Still wishing for the Zenith tank or kit.
My wife, she keeps spending money on foolish things like food and rent. So a contest would be great.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
Congratulations to all of the winners, sweet score! We hope you enjoy your Plexars- please let us know what you think of them! :toast:
I received mine yesterday I opened up the box to look at it. I have been really sick so I have not used it yet. Will post some pictures later on.

• Winner
Reactions: bigbob2322

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
FFFD6316-7CFA-498C-8513-61059ED075AB.jpeg
Here is a pic of the plexar, I still need to clean the tank so I put a different tank on it for now. Nice mod tha performs really well theonly negative is the battery cap threads are a little rough.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
My plexar kit finally arrived (there was a communication issue that was eventually worked out). The mod is nice and light, and the matte finish feels good. I've got a Cthulhu 1928 RDA on it at the moment (the tank isn't going to suit my MTL style). As a 20700 mod (can fit some 21700 like Samsung), it is a larger tube mod ... here it is beside one of my favorite little dripper mods (an Ego One 1100 with a berserker RDA -- could fit inside the plexar mod):
plexar_vs_ego-one.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread