The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Giveaway #12 - Win a Plexar 20700 Mod with Plex Tank and Plex3D Next Generation Mesh.

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Paul, Feb 22, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ohioguy

ohioguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2008
    Madison, Indiana USA
    Still wishing for the Zenith tank or kit.
    My wife, she keeps spending money on foolish things like food and rent. So a contest would be great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Chuck64

Chuck64 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2015
    NV. USA
    Congratulations to the winners. Those look like great prizes!

3. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    Congratulations to all of the winners, sweet score! We hope you enjoy your Plexars- please let us know what you think of them! :toast:

4. JoeyC

JoeyC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Peanut Gallery
    I received mine yesterday I opened up the box to look at it. I have been really sick so I have not used it yet. Will post some pictures later on.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. SP013

SP013 Super Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    a) What is your favourite Plexar Color? (Black, White and Grey or Army Green.)
    Black is the best!

b) Which delicious eliquid would you like to vape with the Plex tank and Plex3D Coils?
    My own made RY4 custard recipe :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. JoeyC

JoeyC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Peanut Gallery
    FFFD6316-7CFA-498C-8513-61059ED075AB.jpeg Here is a pic of the plexar, I still need to clean the tank so I put a different tank on it for now. Nice mod tha performs really well theonly negative is the battery cap threads are a little rough.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Senior Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    a) I do like the Black one.
    b) I'd really like to try my Roasted Colombian Coffee E-Liquid in this Very nice setup

Thanks Guys!

8. jandrew

jandrew Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    My plexar kit finally arrived (there was a communication issue that was eventually worked out). The mod is nice and light, and the matte finish feels good. I've got a Cthulhu 1928 RDA on it at the moment (the tank isn't going to suit my MTL style). As a 20700 mod (can fit some 21700 like Samsung), it is a larger tube mod ... here it is beside one of my favorite little dripper mods (an Ego One 1100 with a berserker RDA -- could fit inside the plexar mod):
    plexar_vs_ego-one.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    Thanks for the pictures guys! Hope you've been enjoying your Plexars, glad to hear they reached you safe and sound.

• Love Love x 2