InnoVapor is Live & Kickin'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
PA, USA
Well, I just thought I'd share my experience with these guys as it happens. I have never owned a PV before and after hours of sifting through all this info I ordered a 510 starter kit, extra battery and juice from InnoVapor. In all I'm getting 1 atomizer, 2 batteries, 5 carts, usb cord and 4 3ml bottles of juice. Using their 20% coupon found in this fourm my total was $40.80. I placed my order late on 7/15. The status of my order on their website says "processing" so we will see what happens. I'll update each step of the way till I'm a happy vaper.

Talmadge

That just let's you know your payment is processing..it won't change...it's part of the software on their site, and even when you have received your order it will still say processing. You'll get a shipping confirmation from USPS when your order is on it's way via email. They hate that processing thing on the site too, but as of right now they can't change it without shutting it all down.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
Can I ask, some of you vapers seem very happy with this company...I've had mixed experiences to say the least, and, going on near two weeks now I still await shipment. Anyone wish to comment(who isn't on commission from the company)? Unfortunately, I still love their products, and haven't found anywhere else to go to order intellicig stuff within the US...but to earn a repeat order, I need to know at least SOME people have had *great* experiences-not just so-so. If you wish to know about my situation, and the situation of others like me(and some who are wayyy more ...... off because they didn't place multiple orders from different suppliers), search the top part of this sub-forum.
:| -j4mmin

Bunni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
PA, USA
Can I ask, some of you vapers seem very happy with this company...I've had mixed experiences to say the least, and, going on near two weeks now I still await shipment. Anyone wish to comment(who isn't on commission from the company)? Unfortunately, I still love their products, and haven't found anywhere else to go to order intellicig stuff within the US...but to earn a repeat order, I need to know at least SOME people have had *great* experiences-not just so-so. If you wish to know about my situation, and the situation of others like me(and some who are wayyy more ...... off because they didn't place multiple orders from different suppliers), search the top part of this sub-forum.
:| -j4mmin

I am not on any commission, not affiliated in any way, just a really happy customer.

InnoVapor was the first supplier I placed my first ever order with for my 510, my first ever e-cig :)

I had read here for months, and had decided finally on the 510, then I needed to decide where I was gonna get it from. Everyone had the same stuff, or what they had wasn't in stock, or there were complaints, etc.

I wanted to order whatever I needed from one place. I loved the idea of the ECOpure after having read about the vg vs pg stuff. I also liked it came from the UK and not China.

I liked InnoVapors Pelican cases, something else no one else had!

Everything I wanted was in stock, and they offered a coupon that saved me $40 right off the bat!

I placed my first order, #70, and it arrived without issue within 3 days. In that time, I had gotten to speak with SleepHater and others who had ordered from them. I had wanted a PCC also at the time, but hadn't been able to find a way to order it. Noah, (SleepHater), said he had one blue one and he'd ship it off to me!

Now I had read how you had to charge batteries for 8 hours before using a set, and how you had to deal with the primer on new atty's. My starter kit arrived, batteries fully charged, extra ecopure, everythign ready to go and the atty was even primed with eco. Out of the box I was vaping! The flavor of the mild ECO was awesome. As I looked through, I noticed my Pelican case wasn't there...he had swapped it for the PCC instead of adding it at no charge like he said.

I let him know, and that day, my Pelican case was shipped out, no charge.

I had it by the end of the week.

Noah was new to e-cigs once too and remembered how he had to wait, how he had to wait for his batteries to charge, which is why he sends it out ready to go. He believes in the product he sells. He thinks the ECO is a better alternative to the usual PG liquid.

He seems to honestly want his customers to have an awesome experience with the product he sells. He has been great to me, and great to others.

I ordered a few things from another supplier. I got those items swiftly as well, but when I thanked them for that service....no one answered. I'd rather not be just another # to someone.

I think a bad series of events caught him off guard, and I think he's learned alot from that. I know that InnoVapor will be my supplier for as long as they are around :) There are worse things than an occassional inconvenience. I know that they will deliver good product, at a great price (best I found with everything they include that others don't), and if something is wrong they will fix it!

My second order is among all of those that got held up. If I had ordered from anyone else I'd have panicked. I knew better. It's finally on the way now, and I know all will be well. I will be placing another order. Nothing has changed in my view of Noah, or InnoVapor. I wanted a one stop shop, and he is it!

BTW, he has a suggestion section on his site, use that to offer advice if you have it. If you have a question or concern, don't just air it here; pm him, email him, call them! Noah listens!!!!

Hope this has helped!

TheLizinator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I have been waiting as well; ordered last Thursday and have been emailing, calling on and off. I also spent my last stash of cash on this because I blew $70 on a piece of junk sold at a local retailer. I received the shipping update on the 15th saying it was either shipped or would be in the next 24 hours. 48 hours later, no shipping conf. from USPS. I really, really don't want to have to cancel my order but if I'd had any idea whatsoever this situation was going to happen, I would never have ordered from Innovapor. I've talked to the owner twice now and was told they would be shipped--hasn't happened and the shipping update email was great except it hasn't happened, my order has not shipped.

Anyone else have any information that would be helpful before I cancel my order?

Thanks.

Mr Sinister

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Illinois
I'm in the same situation. I ordered last saturday and still no shipping confirmation. I am waiting patiently and a good number of people are happy, also a couple p**ssed ones. So I am not going to cancel, but I am not sure I will order from them again. Customer service is good, and communicative, but I can't seem to get a straight answer.

TheLizinator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I agree, not being completely upfront and honest about the situation bothers me most. If I knew exactly what was up I could make an informed decision, but I feel like they have been trying to buy time by telling customers they would be shipping. Just a very bad way to do business, the worst possible way to making a solid start for a new business. You can't lie to customers and expect them to be okay about it. The website stated there were tons of product in stock and I can't believe that's true or they would have been shipped. Somebody's got some 'splainin' to do...

IronEagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Boston MA USA
Ugh I made my first e-cig purchase through them yesterday and I have to say this topic is a bit disheartening. As you can imagine For a first time vapor im already impatient as a kid on Christmas eve! I was also dissapointed when I noticed today that I could have gotten a PCC instead of the pelican case. Their site looks nice but with a wall of text and dropdown menues it makes it a bit hard to determine what everythig means. Im going to use the suggestions section as instructed in this post. And possibly give them a call today. According to USPS a package from there to here is 2-3 days. So im praying monday/tuesday.

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Ugh I made my first e-cig purchase through them yesterday and I have to say this topic is a bit disheartening. As you can imagine For a first time vapor im already impatient as a kid on Christmas eve! I was also dissapointed when I noticed today that I could have gotten a PCC instead of the pelican case. Their site looks nice but with a wall of text and dropdown menues it makes it a bit hard to determine what everythig means. Im going to use the suggestions section as instructed in this post. And possibly give them a call today. According to USPS a package from there to here is 2-3 days. So im praying monday/tuesday.

Just email them, they'll change from pelican to PCC for you if they can.

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
Just email them, they'll change from pelican to PCC for you if they can.

Yes, they are good about that. I did the same thing, liked the Pelican case and included that in my order but then decided recharging was more important than looks and emailed them. When I asked if the Pelican could charge he said, "Not yet, but we can switch to the PCC if you want". That leads me to believe there will eventually be a Pelican PCC, which would be great!

CoderGuy

Bunni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
PA, USA
USPS there are notorious for holding packages in their sorting facility for 2 days. It has happened with both my orders.

I received my order today, ordered on 7/6 during the height of insanity and problems. Everything arrived packed well, complete, and in good shape. Even just as spare batteries, they came charged!

I also received the newer atty's and they do look different. Once I try them out, I'll post a review. I also got a little bit of the menthol ecopure to try, and I'll let you know how that is as well.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey

Yeah..I am in the same boat. I am wondering when it will actually go out to ship. I would hope they have their issues ironed out by now. Some people were stating about 11 days from order to arrival with the issues. One can only hope that it is shorter if the problems are ironed out. I just bought my last two (hopefully) analog packs in anticipation of their arrival which I hope is VERY soon!

IronEagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Boston MA USA
Well just got off the phone with innovapor. I was extremly surprized in the amount of detail this person went into.While he was at the post office mind you. I was assured in regards to the 510 that they are current with all of their orders. I had just ordered last night and was assured it would be shipped no later than monday. Bottom line, things happen. As much as I and alot of other people wish things like this were instant there not.

I can handle delays etc as long asI have a reason behind it. Even though this is my first purchase I still have faith in innovapor.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Well just got off the phone with innovapor. I was extremly surprized in the amount of detail this person went into.While he was at the post office mind you. I was assured in regards to the 510 that they are current with all of their orders. I had just ordered last night and was assured it would be shipped no later than monday. Bottom line, things happen. As much as I and alot of other people wish things like this were instant there not.

I can handle delays etc as long asI have a reason behind it. Even though this is my first purchase I still have faith in innovapor.

Noah is the most straight up guy you could wish for and I know from the times he calls me that he NEVER sleeps!
There will be delays with his EVO black kits which is something that we are working on. Any product that is in demand is going to be affected by the huge demand worldwide on the factories and the fact that some companies are willing to pay top dollar and order 250,000 kits at one go in order to secure priority doesn't help. There is more demand than ever which is causing delays, but we for one are working hard to remedy that situation.
So please go easy on Uncle Noah, he is doing his level best!
John.

TheLizinator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I do understand "things" happen, but a customer needs to be told the true situation, not told their product will ship today (5 days ago). That I was sent an email saying shipping was either done or would be in 24 hrs was fine, but 48 hours later I haven't received a USPS confirmation. While USPS might take some time processing, the fact is when you ship something at the post office, it is immediately entered into their system. That is what initiates a confirmation. They don't stockpile parcels and then process them later; that's not to say it won't sit around for a day or so but you still receive a confirmation of shipping, that they received the package.

Things happen for sure, but you cannot tell a customer you have a product when you don't (the website stated they had many many 510 kits in stock the day I ordered) and you sure can't tell them something is shipped when it isn't. Honesty equates with credibiilty--something a seller has to establish to stay in business.

I sent an email requesting either a shipping confirmation or a refund this morning and have not received any response at all. I would call again but I wasn't told the true situation when I called before. I really don't want to be told it has been shipped and then wait around yet another week to find out it hasn't. Because I still haven't received a USPS confirmation, it is only logical to deduce my order hasn't been filled or shipped. This is not a mild inconvenience, I sent my last $60 to them because I figured it would only be a week at most and far cheaper than paying $8 a pack for Djarums. Now I have no cigarettes, no e-cigarette and no money. Anyone who knows what nicotine withdrawal feels like will empathize my current irritation with the circumstance. Ok, I feel a little better now. A little.

kct

Jul 5, 2009
I have the same problem you have lizinator. I ordered on the 4th, that's almost 2 weeks, and I have not received the usps confirmation. Noah told me to send him an e-mail so he could check my order status, I sent him the e-mail yesterday but I have not received a response, if I do not get a straight explanation of this I will take action immediately.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
While I do not know this company well, I do have a slight issue with the fact that they are current with their orders but haven't yet gotten out orders from 24 hours earlier. I do not want to flame or anything like that, I am just making a comment. Hell for the shipping I paid, I really can't complain about anything. I am just a kid a week out from Christmas anxiously awaiting my presents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread