InnoVapor is Live & Kickin'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Ahhh damn! I just order a nice kit early this morning before this post. Guess I'm gonna miss out on a good 25% off. :-(

C'est la vie... If the EVO is anywhere near as good as the reviews I've read and seen, I guess it's still worth it.

No worries, just email me your order number and I will adjust the order to give you the same deal. Remember 25% is for any kit or order over 100$.

innovapor@gmail.com

etokin

Moved On
Mar 25, 2009
  • Deleted by Jim Davis
  • Reason: Spam

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
The EVO Atomizers/Batteries will work with my M401 Bumble Bee from dietsmokes?

I'm not an authority here (still a nOOb) but according to the InnoVapor site:

[The EVO] PV is fully compatible with other M4 series devices like the M401, M402, M403 and Pilot.

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
in the subject line put "Millie I need refund on order #"

Hiya Millie. Thanks. I just sent an email - with an idea on how to use the refund. If you don't find it, check the Junk folder. Gmail seems to hate me.

You, Mark, SleepHater - all you guys (and gal) at InnoVapor are great. You've been really flexible with my shipping requests and this discount code. I appreciate the stellar service!

Happy Vaping Cutie!!!
Now how'd you know I'm cute!? You must have seen it in my eye. ;-) Fortunately, you're right! Easier to see in your avatar. :cool:

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
I finally decided on Monday (7/6) to order my first 501 Manual from InnoVapor (first order from them too). It's still processing but based on what I hear and the holiday weekend they must be backed up. Initial emails I sent were answered remarkably quick, the last one I sent asking about status has gone unanswered.

I am not going to panic though, it seems they are good and everyone likes them, they are just backed up and getting caught up, so I will leave them alone for a few more days. Plus I am getting the Enhanced Kit with the PCC so they probably have some customizing to do.

CoderGuy

camidaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
A, A
www.facebook.com
I finally decided on Monday (7/6) to order my first 501 Manual from InnoVapor (first order from them too). It's still processing but based on what I hear and the holiday weekend they must be backed up. Initial emails I sent were answered remarkably quick, the last one I sent asking about status has gone unanswered.

I am not going to panic though, it seems they are good and everyone likes them, they are just backed up and getting caught up, so I will leave them alone for a few more days. Plus I am getting the Enhanced Kit with the PCC so they probably have some customizing to do.

CoderGuy

That's the kit I ordered last Thursday night. Absolutely correct on the almost immediate email responses on Friday. Received shipping and/or shipper notification on Saturday morning. Noah responded Tuesday that it had actually shipped so it is coming...eventually! I've been complaining to everyone that will listen about this horrible experience I'm having with smoke51 so the wait to try something that will actually work is killing me! :(

camidaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
A, A
www.facebook.com
That's the kit I ordered last Thursday night. Absolutely correct on the almost immediate email responses on Friday. Received shipping and/or shipper notification on Saturday morning. Noah responded Tuesday that it had actually shipped so it is coming...eventually! I've been complaining to everyone that will listen about this horrible experience I'm having with smoke51 so the wait to try something that will actually work is killing me! :(

bummer...mailman just came by and no packages for me. :(

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
I just got an email from InnoVapor letting me know they are behind in shipping but were working 18 hour days to get caught up. I believe them too! At least I know the order was not lost and is indeed processing. I can't wait to get my 510 Manual and ECOPure.

Also, they even said they would combine my two orders into one and refund the shipping (really not necessary, would be fine with a store credit).

So far I am happy with the customer service for sure (there are a few others I love as well but won't mention in this thread as it's an InnoVapor thread).

CoderGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread