Introducing the all new Apex Alpha U.S.A. made premium electronic cigarette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Hopefully USPS is on it, Boise to Kansas should be pretty quick by Priority mail. Please let us know what you think when you get it!

Cheers,

Sh

I will after I use it for awhile...I'll post in your review section...I used the free mailing option so I have a little longer wait.

Last edited:

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
Man oh man I can not decide between the lite or the ultra, what should I do???? Suggestions??

Also when will the regular top cap be available for sale by itself?

I have a 10440 mod, and although it's small and performs really well, the battery life will leave you wanting more. I would recommend at least the Ultra because the time you would get from a 14500 batt will definitely be worth the marginally larger size.

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
The UltraLite is little, so if you really do not like a device much larger then a standard e-cig then that is the one. However the Ultra is not much bigger but there is a big jump in performance of a 14500 (600mah) battery in the Ultra vs. the 10440 (says 350mah more like 250mah) battery in the Ultra Lite. The ultra is shorter then an ego and just a little bitter larger in diameter.

Its the reverse size matters issue!

Cheers,

SH

Yeah I am not one to mind much on the larger size but I do like small things, I actually have somewhat of an infatuation with "mini things". I cant help it, there is just something so cute about something being way smaller than it normally is, know what I mean? Okay well now that I have shown you guys on this subforum how weird I am I would like to let you all know that I ordered the Ultra, I do like mini things but the upgrade in batt life and juice capacity is to much to pass up for ten dollars more. I am very excited to see this thing, It seems that things have been a bit stagnant on the forum lately, at least with new devices and this mod truley looks innovative. It is also nice not having to preorder and wait for fricken ever. USA made baby!

edit forgot to mention I got the ultra with res

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Yeah I am not one to mind much on the larger size but I do like small things, I actually have somewhat of an infatuation with "mini things". I cant help it, there is just something so cute about something being way smaller than it normally is, know what I mean? Okay well now that I have shown you guys on this subforum how weird I am I would like to let you all know that I ordered the Ultra, I do like mini things but the upgrade in batt life and juice capacity is to much to pass up for ten dollars more. I am very excited to see this thing, It seems that things have been a bit stagnant on the forum lately, at least with new devices and this mod truley looks innovative. It is also nice not having to preorder and wait for fricken ever. USA made baby!

edit forgot to mention I got the ultra with res

I think you made a wise choice. I personally use the ultralite, and one battery will last me most of the day. But to be honest, I am not a huge vaper. I puff on and off through the day, but rarely use more than a ml per day. The ultralite works perfect for me. But for someone who vapes quite a bit during the day the ultra should be perfect. On another note, when I go out drinking I definitely take the ultra with me. More liquid storage in the RES and longer battery life makes for a great night out. Plus they are so cool looking makes for great conversation starter. I think you will be very happy with your decision.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I have a 10440 mod, and although it's small and performs really, well the battery life will leave you wanting more. I would recommend at least the Ultra because the time you would get from a 14500 batt will definitely be worth the marginally larger size.

Very much agreed.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Right on, tbh I actually am one of those vape addicts and when I leave the house I usually have a roll up pen case with several mods in it and a separate case for batts and juice so I really am not that worried about batt life but on the other hand if I am in a situation where I can not have a lot of gear with me it seems like this will be awesome. Fill up a mega carto and the 1 ml res and I will be set for quite some time. Sorry to ask again but do you know when the regular top caps will be available for sale? and ome other thing, with the free shipping I am assuming it is first class which is obviously fine but do you use tracking on that as well?

I think you made a wise choice. I personally use the ultralite, and one battery will last me most of the day. But to be honest, I am not a huge vaper. I puff on and off through the day, but rarely use more than a ml per day. The ultralite works perfect for me. But for someone who vapes quite a bit during the day the ultra should be perfect. On another note, when I go out drinking I definitely take the ultra with me. More liquid storage in the RES and longer battery life makes for a great night out. Plus they are so cool looking makes for great conversation starter. I think you will be very happy with your decision.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Right on, tbh I actually am one of those vape addicts and when I leave the house I usually have a roll up pen case with several mods in it and a separate case for batts and juice so I really am not that worried about batt life but on the other hand if I am in a situation where I can not have a lot of gear with me it seems like this will be awesome. Fill up a mega carto and the 1 ml res and I will be set for quite some time. Sorry to ask again but do you know when the regular top caps will be available for sale? and ome other thing, with the free shipping I am assuming it is first class which is obviously fine but do you use tracking on that as well?

The free shipping on all alpha kits and base units is priority. On another note free shipping for other products is first class. We have delivery confirmation on all shipping and all orders have a tracking number. So yes the first class shipping does have a tracking number along with all other forms of shipping we offer.

As for the top cap I am not sure what that is. Are you referring the regular atomizer interface? The piece that can go in place of the RES? If thats the case then those are already for sale.

Last edited:
Hey N8t , the one thing that I am curious about is how is it that you can put the batteries in either way?

Hey! Let's see if this phone reply works..

Re ambidextrous battery: If you look close at the inside of the inner sleeve you will notice a machined nub at the bottom.This ensures contact with the negative (flat) end of the battery. Electrically, the atomizer is just like a resistor so the direction of the current doesn't matter. As an aside, that nub sent a few boring bars to their death before we got it right..

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
damn well my ultra max got here today but just my luck usps dropped it off in my apartment complex office which is closed today so now i have to sit here all night with my ultra max sitting 100 feet away and cant touch it ...

That's painful... When N8T sent me an early test unit, he tortured me with te shipping and then packages it like it was going to be dropped from an airplane. Box after box, and enough tape to kill man. After the shipping wait that 20 minutes it took me to open that package was torture. I feel your pain.

SH

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
damn well my ultra max got here today but just my luck usps dropped it off in my apartment complex office which is closed today so now i have to sit here all night with my ultra max sitting 100 feet away and cant touch it ...
You could always break in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread