Introducing the all new Apex Alpha U.S.A. made premium electronic cigarette from InnoVapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Sounds like this is the mod for me, the only thing I have to think about is to order with or without the RES. I think the ultra might look killer with a drip shield.

The thing that separates the ultra from other mods is the RES. It's what makes it a great one. Every person that has ordered one without the RES has placed an order for a RES immediately after getting their mod. I would highly recommend getting the RES with it. You wont get the full experience without it.

Acb

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Oz
Quick question - kind of thinking about the ultra light w/res. Ok so this runs of a 10440 and holds 1/2 mill of juice. From my limited reading of 10440's they are horrible batteries and need to be charged every hour or so - I think I saw this from a review on e cigs review on the smallest of the precise models?? This sounds a bit off to me as I get a good 1/2 - 1 day out of a plain old 510 mega battery?

Cheers
acb

Quick question - kind of thinking about the ultra light w/res. Ok so this runs of a 10440 and holds 1/2 mill of juice. From my limited reading of 10440's they are horrible batteries and need to be charged every hour or so - I think I saw this from a review on e cigs review on the smallest of the precise models?? This sounds a bit off to me as I get a good 1/2 - 1 day out of a plain old 510 mega battery?

Cheers
acb

This really depends on your vaping style. I personally LOVE the Ultralite. It was the biggest design challenge and the first of the devices I came up with. The Ultra and Ultramax have much more real estate to deal with when it comes to designing the device.

What you have to keep in mind is that some people vape on their PV's nonstop. I could imagine a non-stop-vaper running out of battery in an hour, but if you use it more intermittently it will certainly last longer.

Yes, 0.5ml juice.

Nice pv.. How Does the switch work?

It is a sliding switch.

alpha_mechanical_switch.png

CamelCrushed

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
New Jersey
ACB - If you look at the difference in size of the ultralite and the ultra it is very minimal - and you get twice the juice and a 14500 instead of a 10440 - I would say I am a medium vaper - the 14500 lasts me about 3-5 hours depending on how stressed I am at work - and the res about the same - maybe a little longer

http://www.apexvapor.com/images/aalpha/apex_home-1.png

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I see your point - that pic is very helpful actually - thanks mate, double the juice would be a big plus

I use the UltraLite but I dont vape very much and I always have the carry case close by that is always stocked with a 3ml of ULTRApure and two spare batteries just to be safe. But I like the extremely small size of the UltraLite for a mod. But its true, the difference in size between the UltraLite and the Ultra is nothing compared to liquid storage and performance. If you are on the fence about those two things then I would definitely go for the Ultra. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Thanks TmeisT - yep you have convinced me to go the Ultra :)

Good stuff. I think you will find that you made the right choice. I think I almost convinced myself to switch from the UltraLite to the Ultra too. Double battery size and liquid storage would be pretty nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread