Introducing the all new Apex Alpha U.S.A. made premium electronic cigarette from InnoVapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamdamann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Charlotte NC
Hey man thanks for addressing this issue i had gotten one of the first ones shipped out and wasnt sure if mine was one of the problem ones it was working fine but i wasn't exactly sure what would go wrong if anything after this video i know mine is in perfect working order and i will have no problems you and innovapor have gone above and beyond making sure you sent out a top notch product and i for one am loving my ultra max so thanks again man

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Hey man thanks for addressing this issue i had gotten one of the first ones shipped out and wasnt sure if mine was one of the problem ones it was working fine but i wasn't exactly sure what would go wrong if anything after this video i know mine is in perfect working order and i will have no problems you and innovapor have gone above and beyond making sure you sent out a top notch product and i for one am loving my ultra max so thanks again man

Glad to hear you are loving it. We stand by and back our products 110%. I think like you, others will find its a great device that will last a very long time at a great price.

Cheers and happy vaping

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I'm hoping to have mine (UltraMax) today even though the Expected Delivery Date shows 4/28. It left out of Richmond yesterday evening and that's only about 16 miles from me.

Sounds like a pretty good chance you will have it today. Please make sure you leave us some feedback on what you think of it.

Cheers

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I'm not good at reviewing but I'll try. :laugh:

You dont have to be good at reviewing. All we are looking for is your honest opinion. I like those reviews the best because they are the ones that help us come up with new ideas. And every review is important to us so give it your best shot!

I'm still shying away from the camera for some helpful videos. Luckily N8T already took care of most of them. Thanks buddy.

You're welcome sir!

just wear a mask, hat, and glasses... some reviewers do that.. :D

Yes, I had a Charlie Chapman stash and glasses that were soo tempting..

Or just have a couple beers.

Thank you again, absolutely brightened my day and made me crack up mid-meeting multiple times!

CamelCrushed

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
New Jersey
Very pocket friendly - been carrying mine around in my pocket since I got it 2 weeks ago - not a single drop of leakage. Small enough to fit in my shirt pockets (I have Ultra model). Very durable device - well crafted. I would say I am a moderate vaper - I go through about 2-3 ml's a day - one battery (14500) lasts me about 3-4 hours - the 1ml tank on ultra about the same. I kind of regret not getting the max as I think that model would last me without carrying a spare battery and a small juice bottle. Great device though - I would highly recommend it.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
how pocket friendly are these bad-boys

They are extremely pocket friendly. The posts above pretty much say it all except for one important thing. It will not fire in your pocket on accident. The way the switch is setup its impossible to accidentally have it go off in your pocket. And just to restate the above, it does not leak at all, not a single drop. The size for a mod is very small, even the UltraMax. And to top it off the Apex Alphas are virtually indestructable. So all in all a very pocket friendly mod.

Cheers,
Tony

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread