Introducing 'the Mako' PV coming soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoogieman

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
<< He's the one that jacked that 18mg root beer juice too, isn't he! >>

If I had feelings, that would have hurt. But I gave up having feelings and a conscience years ago. I still have the RB juice, I'll keep it on the side for ya. The Irish Creme happened to go up in smoke (so to say) last nite. Made a big hit while out testing the beer taps in many establishments last nite.

I do however admit to JACKIN the MAKO. And the only reason I'll admit to that is because True has pics. " Never admit to anything till they show ya the pictures"

The combination of the Mako and Drews HV juice (drewbacco2) definitely put me in the Vapor Zone. And I plan on getting back in the zone as soon as I get the Mako.

Tim, I'll be whippin you an email tomorrow. Yours will be one list I won't mind being on.
All the other lists I'm on are like Santas naughty list........

Boogie

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
<< He's the one that jacked that 18mg root beer juice too, isn't he! >>

If I had feelings, that would have hurt. But I gave up having feelings and a conscience years ago. I still have the RB juice, I'll keep it on the side for ya. The Irish Creme happened to go up in smoke (so to say) last nite. Made a big hit while out testing the beer taps in many establishments last nite.

I do however admit to JACKIN the MAKO. And the only reason I'll admit to that is because True has pics. " Never admit to anything till they show ya the pictures"

The combination of the Mako and Drews HV juice (drewbacco2) definitely put me in the Vapor Zone. And I plan on getting back in the zone as soon as I get the Mako.

Tim, I'll be whippin you an email tomorrow. Yours will be one list I won't mind being on.
All the other lists I'm on are like Santas naughty list........

Boogie

lol! :D:D No problem Boogie, just send me an email (admin@smokejuice.co.uk) with your preferences and I'll make sure you're next in line. :)

PS> Mako Maksi vid @ 5V imminent....:)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
chuckle.jpg
that was great :thumb:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
So just more battery life? no more vapor? I may have to go with a bigger one then.

Hi Satori,

The capacity of the Mako minno battery is 600mah VS 180mah for the 510. I would say you get around 3 times the battery life of the 510.

The vapour at 3.6V is always pretty standard across the board, so if you want more vapour, I would consider the Midi (3.6V,6V,7.4V-using HV atties) or Maksi (3.6V,5V).

In any case the sleeves won't be a huge cost in themselves, so once you have a kit, you could always decide to upgrade at a later date by only needing to purchase sleeve + battery/charger. :)

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I love the look and the button placement of this and would love to get one once available but ...... I have one important question.
Since it appears that both HV sizes use CR2's rather than CR123's, what is the status of finding either protected or LiFepo4 CR2s with a decent mAh rating. I currently have a mod that uses CR2's but since the only safe ones I can find are 200mAh, I have to change the batts every hour.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I love the look and the button placement of this and would love to get one once available but ...... I have one important question.
Since it appears that both HV sizes use CR2's rather than CR123's, what is the status of finding either protected or LiFepo4 CR2s with a decent mAh rating. I currently have a mod that uses CR2's but since the only safe ones I can find are 200mAh, I have to change the batts every hour.

Hi Pete -

We are actually getting both protected CR2's and LiFePo's. I believe the LiFePo's are around 300mah and the Protected CR2's 250mah.

We will probably just end up with the LifePo's for they're slightly higher capacity. The LiFePo's are really good quality batteries and i would also add that the stated capacity is the true capacity.

I've seen 3V CR123A's where the capacity is overstated to 800mah or even 1000mah.... the true capacity of these is more than likely closer to 500-600 mah. Still slightly better than the CR2's, but if you want a smaller device, this is the price you pay.

If you're not worried about using unprotected batteries, there are CR2's on the market with 800mah (probably closer to 500mah) - of course if you intend using these, make sure you are vigilant and understand the risks involved.

Another point that I would like to add is that I personally find 2 x CR123A's give quite a burnt taste, whereas for some reason the CR2's hit the sweet spot..... not sure if there is any evidence to back this up, but another reason we went with CR2's all the same. ;)

So if size is important and you would like the slimmest HV PV possible with current battery technology, the CR2's are the only way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread