Introducing 'the Mako' PV coming soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
so does that mean, it will be available for those of use who want one, in the U.S. too? *fingers crossed*

Unless a small emerging planet decides to beam the US up to another galaxy altogether, the Mako (and all of our products for that matter) will continue to be available in the US....;)

(shipping will commence to small emerging alien planets in the very near future....) lol :p

Seems like a big market to cut off. I'd imagine "yes", but I'll leave it up to Smokeinduce to answer definitively.

We are in discussions at the moment for a US supplier, so will hopefully have someone a little closer to home for y'all in the coming months.

For now though we will continue to service the US ourselves and shipping times are on average between 4-7 days. :)

Thank you applejackson...you made me blush with the cute comment, hehe.

And Mr. Smokin...I do have impressive staying power and stamina.

Gina

Wow, Ms Gina you seem too perfect: cute + impressive staying power + stamina + witty tongue.... pass me the cool aid guys, I think I just might be blushing more than you! lol :D

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
We are in discussions at the moment for a US supplier, so will hopefully have someone a little closer to home for y'all in the coming months.

For now though we will continue to service the US ourselves and shipping times are on average between 4-7 days. :)

LOL.:lol:

But you'll ship without a dedicated US distributor, right?

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Ok Tim, here is the NYC meeting video.
The Mako was a big hit!
YouTube - 1st NYC Vapers Meeting 2010

NIIICEEE!!!! :D:D:D:D Great to see some of our favourite forum members getting together for some PV talk - what a brilliant idea!! :)

I see a certain PV got lost at one point amongst one of our local celebrities (see Spikey) cleavage.... jealous? me? lol :D And I must say Dumwaldo's demo was mighty fine - what a fantastic head of hair the man has.... :)

Great video - thanks for sharing True! :thumbs:

Scamz

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Wembley, London, England
No worries good sir - easily done - most people assume the UK is in on the Euro like everyone else, but we've actually been quite stubborn when it comes to getting rid of the pound... :)

I think thats a good thing. We don't want the rubbish euro..... look at it it looks like monopoly money, lol. The sterling pound has history and i would hate to see it go.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I think thats a good thing. We don't want the rubbish euro..... look at it it looks like monopoly money, lol. The sterling pound has history and i would hate to see it go.

Haha - I think you just proved my point Scamz that when it comes to the Euro we are stubborn cluckers! :D

P.S. BTW i have added you to the Mako waiting list. :)

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
I was at that meeting as well, and I'll add my praise for the Mako. I'm not a big mod expert (I'm the first guy in the video, with the Bartleby, the only mod I had used up until that meeting) but it clearly stood out as one of my favorites.

Your a Star Stomp!
It was great to meet you, sorry you didn't get alot of hang time with the Mako.
Boogie was In love with it :p and only gave it back after the batts died lol.

BTW Tim don't forget to put boogieman on the list.

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I was at that meeting as well, and I'll add my praise for the Mako. I'm not a big mod expert (I'm the first guy in the video, with the Bartleby, the only mod I had used up until that meeting) but it clearly stood out as one of my favorites.

Hi Stomp! :)

Good to put another face to the names, and pleased you liked the preproduction model. :D

The final model (available end of January/beginning of February) will benefit from a 5 Volt option, adjustable atomiser connection (to allow for small differences in battery lengths), and will be anodised (black or natural) for added overall protection. :)

Your a Star Stomp!
It was great to meet you, sorry you didn't get alot of hang time with the Mako.
Boogie was In love with it :p and only gave it back after the batts died lol.

BTW Tim don't forget to put boogieman on the list.

To avoid disappointment, anyone else who wants to be put on the Mako waiting list, please email admin@smokejuice.co.uk stating which size option/quantity you want (any combination of minno, midi or maksi). ;)

Thanks,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread