• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is The Antichist Here Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Ironic isn't it? I live in Fl and hate it... Like 'Lot' I'm 'vexed' on all sides feeling as tho' I'm living in the midsts of Sodom & Gomorrah.. (lol)
But that's just 'me'... (lol)

Hey, I'm in Mississippi and Sodom Gomorrah'd here too! It's everywhere.....except on Lisa's mountain. Good night John Boy.:p

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
By the way, anyone interested in this stuff should watch Glenn Beck this week. No, he's not talking about the end times, but he IS talking about George Soros and how he and others are trying to bring about a one world government. So it's all tied together.

Fox news at 5 everyday, and his radio show is 9-12 EST.

Really good stuff.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
By the way, anyone interested in this stuff should watch Glenn Beck this week. No, he's not talking about the end times, but he IS talking about George Soros and how he and others are trying to bring about a one world government. So it's all tied together.

Really good stuff.

Yea, I just caught the end of it. I'll be watching intently over the next week. Good stuff for sure! :)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi

Really good stuff.

Going to see Beck and O'Reilly in New Orleans in December. I'm really looking forward to it.:)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

Really good stuff.

Thanks for the 'heads up' on this Jason.... I'll be a watchin'.... :)

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
The video above gives a good overall view of the "card game". But the maker of the video left out the last card that "they" will use before the implement their world plan. That card is the "foreign aid" card.

alien.jpg

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
The Illuminati is real. They have a malevolent Agenda towards all of Humanity. They consist of many because they are 'Legions'.

And he (Jesus), asked him, What [is] thy name? And he answered, saying, My name [is] Legion: for we are many. - Mark 5:9 (KJV)

The Illuminati consists of 'Legions' of (half human/full) fallen angels and followers of Satan. They are the Global Elitists seeking total World Government and control and Politicians from all of said Governments, including ours. They have infiltrated every aspect of our Society & culture. Religious Institutions, Banking, Energy, Trade.. the whole gamut. Hundreds of thousands of unborn babies are 'sacrificed' daily in these United States but 'they've' changed the bloody carnage ritual to 'Freedom of Choice'. What kind of Country becomes so insensitive or corrupt to the degree that murdering an unborn Child is culturally correct or offered as an option the same as 'Would you like fries to go with that Burger?"... Again, this is not a condemnation towards anyone, it's just one of the 'hundreds' of examples of how the subtle infiltration of a Spiritually Bankrupt Entity with an evil Global Agenda sets in (like an all encompassing) Cancer and eats away at a People until they're numb and blind. This may sound over dramatic to some, but Oh yeah, they're here, they're everywhere and you know some of them.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
The Illuminati is real. They have a malevolent Agenda towards all of Humanity. They consist of many because they are 'Legions'.

And he (Jesus), asked him, What [is] thy name? And he answered, saying, My name [is] Legion: for we are many. - Mark 5:9 (KJV)

The Illuminati consists of 'Legions' of (half human/full) fallen angels and followers of Satan. They are the Global Elitists seeking total World Government and control and Politicians from all of said Governments, including ours. They have infiltrated every aspect of our Society & culture. Religious Institutions, Banking, Energy, Trade.. the whole gamut. Hundreds of thousands of unborn babies are 'sacrificed' daily in these United States but 'they've' changed the bloody carnage ritual to 'Freedom of Choice'. What kind of Country becomes so insensitive or corrupt to the degree that murdering an unborn Child is culturally correct or offered as an option the same as 'Would you like fries to go with that Burger?"... Again, this is not a condemnation towards anyone, it's just one of the 'hundreds' of examples of how the subtle infiltration of a Spiritually Bankrupt Entity with an evil Global Agenda sets in (like an all encompassing) Cancer and eats away at a People until they're numb and blind. This may sound over dramatic to some, but Oh yeah, they're here, they're everywhere and you know some of them.

I wish I could share with you just how much I know that to be true....it has struck very close to home. However, God has stopped the fruition of it for us in this particular situation. He is seated on the throne, high above ALL authority....the night before a very important "meeting" which would determine "protection" for a dear loved one, God gave me a dream and I told the dream to those that were involved, around 15 of those supporters. It was amazing to see the exact thing that God showed me in the dream come to pass before our very eyes and our loved on is "PROTECTED!"
God is so good, he loves his children and will take care of us....we must trust that he will spell out for us what we need to do and then we stand and watch him and the fullness of his glory. What can man do to me? God is in control!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Yes, I know they are real. About the world trade bldgs, I would hope not, but I can't say for sure. All I know is that there is more than meets the eye, and I trust in my God completely. I think if we knew the entire realities world wide, we'd be so stunned and not able to speak. Sinister is abound. satan's time is fast approaching with diabolical consequences. A Christian can't look at the news or read a newspaper without knowing that. It's become as plain as the nose on your face. God takes care of His kids! He will remove us out of the way of the 7 year punishment. I truly believe that with all my heart. The world isn't sane or pretty anymore. :(

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I wish I could share with you just how much I know that to be true....it has struck very close to home. However, God has stopped the fruition of it for us in this particular situation. He is seated on the throne, high above ALL authority....the night before a very important "meeting" which would determine "protection" for a dear loved one, God gave me a dream and I told the dream to those that were involved, around 15 of those supporters. It was amazing to see the exact thing that God showed me in the dream come to pass before our very eyes and our loved on is "PROTECTED!"
God is so good, he loves his children and will take care of us....we must trust that he will spell out for us what we need to do and then we stand and watch him and the fullness of his glory. What can man do to me? God is in control!

Amen Imrasch! This is the truth! I 'watch' what the Devil is up to but nothing scares me anymore... (lol)

* That's 'why' I usually don't post too much about this kind of stuff. I love discussing it however with the Brethren as I think it's 'good' for us to be 'wise as serpents' while remaining 'harmless as Doves'. I do realize it's too 'much' for most (or the timid!) to handle.

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Jesse Ventura's show Conspiracy Theory is on tomorrow night on TRUtv, this is going to be the best one yet, he's investigating the FEMA concentration camps. I'll be watching..........even tho I already know they exist.

I DVR Jesse every Friday.... just love him! (lol) Oh I know, part of his show is about 'ratings' and may be spun a bit, but there's a lot of truth and fact in there too.... :)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Amen Imrasch! This is the truth! I 'watch' what the Devil is up to but nothing scares me anymore... (lol)

* That's 'why' I usually don't post too much about this kind of stuff. I love discussing it however with the Brethren as I think it's 'good' for us to be 'wise as serpents' while remaining 'harmless as Doves'. I do realize it's too 'much' for most (or the timid!) to handle.

You are correct, E. My mom couldn't handle too much of it, but I told her what to do if confronted by a demon. Well, many years ago, she said she woke up and there was a man in her bedroom by the door. She somehow knew it was a demon and I asked her what did she do. She said, "I did what you told me to do. I rebuked him in the Name of Jesus and he disappeared." Whoa MOM! WTG!!!!! Of course, some years later, she said that she may have dreamed it. Regardless, she rebuked in the Name of Jesus and bye bye demon!

Carman had a song that said, "Yes I am that Christian hell warned you about." Amein! Let us rejoice in the Holy Name of Jesus! Hallelujah!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

Carman had a song that said, "Yes I am that Christian hell warned you about." Amein! Let us rejoice in the Holy Name of Jesus! Hallelujah!

I wanna be the kind of Christian that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan and his minions cry out; "Oh No! She's up!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes! Hallelujah!!!!:party::party::party::party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread