IT HAS ARRIVED! THE NEW AMAZING VISION DEUX!! + $5.95 VISION v1.0 3.5 ml TANKS, VISION REPLACEMENT TUBES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
orlando fl
agummybear.deviantart.com
Thanks, I been around but not much I can say now in the modder's threads, the Admin won't let me post in any of the places that discuss the tank thingy that is named after me now that it is going to market unless I register as an Supplier's designer. then the restrictions are the same so why bother. You know all about those restrictions. So I just hang around in the more social threads. (You know, Dear Gummy)

I really like this V2. it has come a long way from the early days of the CE2s.
You have put to good use all of our suggestions and gripes and modding into a great new product. Thanks for going the extra mile.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
trust me, you havent seen nothing yet, whats coming in the coming 3, 6, 8, 10 months will end it all, i promise that, yes i know not good for certain modders and i do apologize, but for vapors as a whole the game is changing forever, the NEW DELUXE CE2 fluxomizer is just the start, now there is no reason for metal tubing if you dont want it, these tubes wont break and bigger sizes will come, bottom coils will eventually get this tubing as well, the ce3 has the new tubing but for now we have decided to wait on that.

Then there is batteries and devices, all that is changing faster then anyone can imagine, things are moving so fast that christmas will be simply SSHHOOCCKKIINNGG. But it takes time, not everything can be fixed in all areas, it is expensive and everyone needs to be aware of that , it takes time but they are working on all aspects to improve them.

There are many truly exciting things on the horizon that daniel just giggles in excitement, the next year will astound us all.
I dont say that lightly, im privy to some crazy stuff being worked on, the future for vaping is AMAZING,
things we just didnt think where possible, so for now just enjoy your selves, enjoy the advancements, purchase different things and see what fits your needs and know that down the road things will always get better
From now on, if they cant improve it, we wont sell it. its been like that for a few months and will continue.

gummy:: I did nothing, It was everyone, you, br, navathian, zoid, wingcomm v1john and so so so many other and not just ecf, other countries where also contributing and everyone's insight accumulated together and then taking all that and seeing what could be done and then having that done, as hard as it was , as long as it took, it got there, thats social networking my friend, i never take credit for it, i always pay respect to all of you , remembere that and stick around, we are family here and together we can improve anything

Last edited:

K24A3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
Aus
K2, you can change the air draw but turning the connector pin at the base, not sur eif its clockwise or counter clockwise, and you dont need to turn much but try it and test draw as you do a small turn

Had no idea you could do that, I turned it clockwise to increase the airflow and they are performing even better now.
Cheers.

CCarolina

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Dallas
OMG OMG OMG - You guys just about rocked my vaping World upside down!!! Now I have the perfect Cartos and the perfect Tanks! yuppie-eeeeeee!
Ok, so I placed 2 orders, one order for the Vision Deux, and one for the new Ce2 (missed the thread before placing the order - they are too fast releasing cool stuff!!!)
On a PM for Bad, I asked him for the EASIEST - I am not the mod type - I am a newby, vape with my eGO 1000 batteries, and like to fill a lot of juice, not mess with anything, and just vape. I also told him I had no flavor whatsoever from my thick juices when using my eGO-T tanks, and I am going to vacations out of the country, so I need something that I don't mess with it, and is somewhat durable -is not going to break (thus the reason for the new ce2s).
Anyways - he told me as a Lazy type of girl, to get the Vision Deux, a bottle of glue and a couple of replacement tubes...... So I did........
Here is what he sent me:
The Vision Deux, PLUS Another Vision Deux, Plus A vision Version One, Plus an extra Replacement tube, plus he doubled my order for the bottle filling tips!!!!!!!!!!!!
W-O-W
I am in love with these guys!!!!! :thumbs:
Now here is the Awesome part: I wanted to put this puppy to the test :glare: So I remove the mouth tip, put the bottle filling cap on my beloved BWB applewood juice bottle, and squeeze it in.... Place the mouth tip back, battery on, vape.................. OMG :vapor: CLOUDS and CLOUDS of immediate vapor! no mess, no fiddling!
YEY! I am in apple vapor heeeeaven! :rickroll: And my goodness..... TASTE....... Yey, I can taste!!!!
Thank you guys!! Yey!!! Can't wait for the Ce2s so I can vape my BWB juices on the road! yey! :banana:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
OMG OMG OMG - You guys just about rocked my vaping World upside down!!! Now I have the perfect Cartos and the perfect Tanks! yuppie-eeeeeee!
Ok, so I placed 2 orders, one order for the Vision Deux, and one for the new Ce2 (missed the thread before placing the order - they are too fast releasing cool stuff!!!)
On a PM for Bad, I asked him for the EASIEST - I am not the mod type - I am a newby, vape with my eGO 1000 batteries, and like to fill a lot of juice, not mess with anything, and just vape. I also told him I had no flavor whatsoever from my thick juices when using my eGO-T tanks, and I am going to vacations out of the country, so I need something that I don't mess with it, and is somewhat durable -is not going to break (thus the reason for the new ce2s).
Anyways - he told me as a Lazy type of girl, to get the Vision Deux, a bottle of glue and a couple of replacement tubes...... So I did........
Here is what he sent me:
The Vision Deux, PLUS Another Vision Deux, Plus A vision Version One, Plus an extra Replacement tube, plus he doubled my order for the bottle filling tips!!!!!!!!!!!!
W-O-W
Now here is the Awesome part: I wanted to put this puppy to the test :glare: So I remove the mouth tip, put the bottle filling cap on my beloved BWB applewood juice bottle, and squeeze it in.... Place the mouth tip back, battery on, vape.................. OMG :vapor: CLOUDS and CLOUDS of immediate vapor! no mess, no fiddling!
YEY! I am in apple vapor heeeeaven! :rickroll: And my goodness..... TASTE....... Yey, I can taste!!!!
Thank you guys!! Yey!!! Can't wait for the Ce2s so I can vape my BWB juices on the road! yey! :banana:

very awsome :vapor:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Here is what he sent me:
W-O-W

I told ya youd be happy, now go vape girl. another happy customer

CCarolina

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Dallas
and you can turn your vision 1 into a vision deux by swithcing inner plugs and mouth peace

also you can snip outt he little cuts in the inner plug, but not to much, this will allow even more juice to get to the coil they work as is but you can play around with it to meet any cryteria
Yep, that's what I read on this thread!!!! For now I think I will be using as is though.... It is excellent just like this!! I might try pulling the plug a little later on, when I refill next time....
One thing I noticed.... The vapor started being a bit lower after a while (ok, I almost overdosing here hehe) - So, I simply removed the mouth piece and I heard this shhhhhhhh noise of air going in..... Vaped again and voila! Back to being flooded in Vapor-bliss all over again! I guess these are giant and the seal is super strong, so all it needs is to have the pressure released from time to time when you notice the vapor starting to phase off... At least that's what this newby noticed.....

Gummy Bear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
orlando fl
I have a question, and sorry to bother.... for a newby (and Lazy as described - Ha!) - What is the best and easiest regular maintenance for these and the CE2s?
At home I have distilled water, 100% PG USP, and Alcohol - Thanks!! :)

:2c:

Just toss them out every month and buy a new one, there only a few bucks. you'll spend more of your time in labor screwing with them than they cost. and I'm sure Bad won't mind the extra sales.

CCarolina

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Dallas
:2c:

Just toss them out every month and buy a new one, there only a few bucks. you'll spend more of your time in labor screwing with them than they cost. and I'm sure Bad won't mind the extra sales.
That's not what I mean.... You mean I need to do nothing for a whole month? Just fill and vape? Not even vape pure PG once in a while? Nothing? Nada? And they will last a month?

Gummy Bear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
orlando fl
regular maintenance????????

I don't do anything to them at all except for adding about 4 ml of juice to my tank every morning. after about a month the juice starts to go kinda light brown. then if I push them for another week the taste goes off a bit and I just pop in a new one. I don't have time to fool around with cleaning them. But if you wanted to take it apart and burn off the coil and wick with a small mini butane torch they would last for months and months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread