IT HAS ARRIVED! THE NEW AMAZING VISION DEUX!! + $5.95 VISION v1.0 3.5 ml TANKS, VISION REPLACEMENT TUBES

Status
Not open for further replies.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Got the Deux, had to suck like heck, got very little vapor out of it. I use only 50/50 or > % VG Cinnamon DIY ejuice. My thinnest juice is quite thick. Decided to V notch the cup cap to try and provide better juice flow to the coil. Flow was much improved, considerably greater vapor production after the mod. Vaping my head off now. Notice after considerable time the draw tightens up. . .keep vaping. . .it dumps juice down the air tube. After a day of fighting this, (cleaning juice off the switch & batt tube), I decided to clear the air tube every once in awhile by unscrewing Deux from switch connector and blowing through mouthpiece into kleenex. Think this is a condensation problem, it's gotta go somewhere. . .they direct it back to the coil. But, there's more condensation than vaping can utilize, hence the dump. It's better than the VISION-1, and I keep buying more. PV is an ePower 14650. A cut back cone, I call a Skirt, would stop the juice from invading the switch & batt tube. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
you can loosen the draw form the bottom, screw the connector pin

not sure why your having any of those issue, just turn the connector pin to open or close the draw and im not having nor have others that have tested experience any major condensation issues, but its good to know , maybe your juice is causing some issues if ita that thick but ive used prettyt hick juice in them just fine.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
Just an update on my vision experience. I am still using the vision from the first day release. I have replaced the tube once because it was from the first batch that shipped with some cracked tubes. Then I did a flip on the second tube because cracks in it after a week. Since then a crack has formed again but haven't had to replace the tube yet. I have dry burned it twice but really only needed it once the whole time. It still performs the same as it did brand new. It still gives outstanding flavor. I have the new ce2 deluxe to play with, but the vision is still my main vape. I like the vision better than a ce2 at 4.2v+ and I use the ce2's at 3.2-3.7v. So almost 3 weeks into my first vision 2, and all is just as it was day one. Great flavor great vapor, still completely satisfied. Gotta love the vision.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
we might have extra plugs for sale for the vision deux. and some other nifty vision deux related stuff real soon

A vision cone like the sapphire style wouldn't be part of these nifty things would it? I would love a cone that covered the whole vision, and a top cap would be cool as well. Love the vision!

CCarolina

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Dallas
Probably a silly question from a newby to clearomizers here.... nonetheless.... help would be appreciated ;-)
So, after I finished tasting my sweet Applewood,I wanted to try my BWB RY4 in it. I did not know how to clean it to switch flavors... What I did was to sort of "wash" it on pure PG. filled with it, shook it some, drained, did this a few times... Rinsed all the nicks and cranes with a syringe.... filled it again and let it soak for a few minutes. I did not do a dry burn as I do not know how to do it.... I did vape a little pure PG until I could taste the least amount of apple as my curiosity to try the new juice would allow LOL... So I just filled it back with the RY4, and as far as I know, it did work... I have other Ry4 (Nitelite Vapor, for example) and OMG, the taste of tobacco really is coming through here. I mean, there is no doubt this juice is tobacco, tobacco and more tobacco!
So, is that ok to do it? Or did I just waste my time doing something stupid?
What is proper to change flavors on the Vision? BTW - Still Looooving it!!

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
That seems like an effective method for switching juice. I am lazy and usually just put the next one in there, trying to use complimentary flavors of course. Sometimes I find some really nice combinations. You really only need to do a dry burn if juice gets kind of gunked up and baked onto the heating coils.

Probably a silly question from a newby to clearomizers here.... nonetheless.... help would be appreciated ;-)
So, after I finished tasting my sweet Applewood,I wanted to try my BWB RY4 in it. I did not know how to clean it to switch flavors... What I did was to sort of "wash" it on pure PG. filled with it, shook it some, drained, did this a few times... Rinsed all the nicks and cranes with a syringe.... filled it again and let it soak for a few minutes. I did not do a dry burn as I do not know how to do it.... I did vape a little pure PG until I could taste the least amount of apple as my curiosity to try the new juice would allow LOL... So I just filled it back with the RY4, and as far as I know, it did work... I have other Ry4 (Nitelite Vapor, for example) and OMG, the taste of tobacco really is coming through here. I mean, there is no doubt this juice is tobacco, tobacco and more tobacco!

CCarolina

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Dallas
Ooooohhhh.... ok! Nice to know that I can be lazy! LOL No, definitely there was nothing caked up on the coil or anywhere else... I just wanted to make sure to get the cleanest taste as possible out of the BWB RY4 since there is such a hype over it ;-)
I totally thought people cleaned theirs in between flavors though!

Last edited:

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Ooooohhhh.... ok! Nice to know that I can be lazy! LOL No, definitely there was nothing caked up on the coil anywhere else... I just wanted to make sure to get the cleanest taste as possible out of the BWB as possible since there is such a hype over it ;-)
I totally thought people cleaned theirs in between flavors though!

It's a preference thing I think really. And you can end up with some gross flavors if you aren't careful :) If you want to make sure the juice you're tasting is pure, cleaning in between fills is the way to go.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
You will find you can simply add the new juice to your cartomizer, especially on our clear fillerless FLüXomizers (or Visions, etc) and your new juice flavor will shine through in a matter of a couple of vapes. Another big reason to just say NO to fillered : )

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
+1 on the no filler

I started with kr808's w/filler and changing juices was a major pain! (rinse, blow out, rinse, blow out (another 10 times), air dry for a couple of days and hope they were dry, then refill)
When I tried my first FLüXomizer and changed the juice it did only take about 5 good pulls for the flavour to change. The only thing I will add is that some flavours will linger around longer. Switching from Atomic Fireball (or another strong juice) to almost anything requires a rinse/cleaning.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
zer0ith, you can use 'Atomic fireball' in your Vision? I tried putting VaporBomb's CinnaBomb (2x, VG) in my first Vision and just sitting in the drawer for a couple hours it made a spiderweb of cracks and became very brittle

I clean mine between flavors by just rinsing it with water and then letting it soak for a half hour. Sometimes I don't even let it air dry, just put power to the coil a few times to evaporate some of the water off the wicks. Fill and go! The water soak should get all the juice off even the tips of the wicks and the crevice where it seals with the tube at the bottom

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
zer0ith, you can use 'Atomic fireball' in your Vision? I tried putting VaporBomb's CinnaBomb (2x, VG) in my first Vision and just sitting in the drawer for a couple hours it made a spiderweb of cracks and became very brittle

Yeah I can.... BUT I had to mod it. I replaced the tube with a syringe (long story short while waiting for my replacement tubes and not wanting to use a new one yet)(also was so not worth the effort). But I never had any trouble with 'AF' in my ce2's because they were always modded.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
Update. Been using the vision 2 almost exclusively for a month now. Can't stress enough how great these are. The first vision I got at launch had the cracking issue so after 2 weeks I switched to a new vision and have had no problems since. The tube is still in great shape. I haven't even had to clean it yet. I would have cleaned my ce2's twice or more by now. I pull the plug up and then seat it using the mouthpiece. This provides the perfect spacing at the slits. I think the reason it needs less cleaning is due to how wet it keeps the wicks. Because the wicks stay so wet the flavor is always great. I can back to back all day long with these things and never have a problem. I'm usually much more active on the forums looking for new things to try, but since the vision I have no need. It lasts all day on a fill, no wicking problems, can back to back it, trouble free. The only thing I have to do as far as maintaining is when the mouthpiece collects enough juice, is pull the mouthpiece and let the excess run back into the tank, then put it back on. No juice wasted and ready to go in 2 seconds. I haven't found anything that can compete with the vision in ease of use, reliability, flavor, capacity, or practicality. Many have some of these attributes, but none are a complete package like the vision. Now that I've used it for a while, a ce2's vapor seems lacking. Not so much on volume but rather not as thick, airy or something. At any rate, the vision has just been perfect. If this was around when I started I would have saved a lot of money! Just awesome. If you're thinking of trying one just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread