Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Last edited:

GillyThaKid

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
Philadelphia
Did Imeo produce any Ithakas with the engraving a gold/brass color? I am looking at purchasing an Ithaka and want to make sure it is authentic, but it seems most I see have a black color engraving. Here is the Ithaka -
3wedn2A.jpg

He said it was purchased about a year ago, during the second release? From what I can see from the bottom of the mouthpiece, this does not have the update, correct? Any other tips to tell it is authentic? Thanks!

Edit: Imeo tells me that the engravings are all black. Has anyone had the black color of their engraving come off somehow to reveal a color like this? Wouldn't really make sense on an authentic would it, since it should be solid SS and if there is a bras color underneath then somethings fishy. I really wanted this Ithaka to be authentic...

Last edited:

Mddally

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
Gillythakid
Yes all engravings on Ithaka are black, if you're unsure and the seller cant provide a receipt from one of GG resellers I would stay away,
You'll be crushed when you find out it's not real and doesn't meet your expectations, The differences between fake and real are huge.
I would be patient and pick one up from one of GG resellers
E smokeguru, ebreeze.eu, bitfumo.it
Or fluidvapor.com

GillyThaKid

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
Philadelphia
Gillythakid
Yes all engravings on Ithaka are black, if you're unsure and the seller cant provide a receipt from one of GG resellers I would stay away,
You'll be crushed when you find out it's not real and doesn't meet your expectations, The differences between fake and real are huge.
I would be patient and pick one up from one of GG resellers
E smokeguru, ebreeze.eu, bitfumo.it
Or fluidvapor.com

Yeah I'm not going to buy it, I only want the authentic Ithaka. Problem is I'm a college kid, so it's hard to find a deal I can afford, and the brand new one is not really a possibility at the moment. Difficult having a GG fetish with not much money hahah, I'll get my ideal set up eventually!

If anyone has a beat to heck Ithaka or Ody that they'd be willing to sell, let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread