Ithaka preorders

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
COV has it priced at $197.00 -bigbuyer discount of 10% ($19.70) = $177.30 for Ithaka.

What are the additional parts like the GG mouthpiece going to be priced at?

Boy it looks good by the big question mark I see. Now it's over $200.00 with-out the GG mouth piece and shipping. I'm just kinda upset , I just can not believe Imeo's doing this to his GG family , friends & customers at Christmas time. GEE--WIZZ

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Boy it looks good by the big question mark I see. Now it's over $200.00 with-out the GG mouth piece and shipping. I'm just kinda upset , I just can not believe Imeo's doing this to his GG family , friends & customers at Christmas time. GEE--WIZZ

It's not over $200 with out GG mouth piece. It's $177 without. This issue should be directed at COV for looking as though it's over $200 unless you use the code. My two cents.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
It's not over $200 with out GG mouth piece. It's $177 without. This issue should be directed at COV for looking as though it's over $200 unless you use the code. My two cents.

Your right I messed up , I ment with the GG mouth piece and with shipping. Still I bet sales will be down, I don't think all customers have a extra $200.00 a week befor Christmas to spend. my :2c:

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
I asked for them about paypal option on the day when they put up gg spares on shop....still didn't get any answer....I would not wait for it if I were you... I will stick with Vassilis for sure.

anyways...nice to see ithaka on preorder!.... but not that good just before christmas...

Im not sure but PayPal creditcard is for US only not in Europe yet ...but don't quote me on that.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Greek seller has a credit card option via moneybookers Aron, so credit card is the way to go for both Bruce and Vasilis. Paypal is not an option any more for e-cig stuff.
Im not sure but PayPal creditcard is for US only not in Europe yet ...but don't quote me on that.

iAnalyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Melbourne-Australia
It only depends on you Analyst. I dont really know. I would maybe prefere Bruce that is more near to you I think
Thanks Imeo, but the problem is that I'm gonna go back to my country "Saudi Arabia" for good,when it will be available to order from both of your sellers .
2 more days for the preorder. And I will deal with this issue with your sellers .
Btw, when are you gonna put some pictures and an updated video for the ithaka
Kinda interested to see the surprise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread