Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am really sorry taz. Thats a big problem for you but I have to do it like this:(
Very sad that this preorder is only 3 days. As with many others I don't get paid till the end of the week and being it is so close to Christmas I am broke till my next paycheck.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GGTS adapter is not on Ithaka's preorders Kin my friend. When these adapters are ready I will send them to my sellers. No preorders for adapters. And this preorder will include Ithaka spares like ceramic and also the GG mouthpiece
imeo, i'm slow on the uptake, can you tell me if the preorder also includes spares parts for ithaka and adapter ggts/510?
thanks

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
GGTS adapter is not on Ithaka's preorders Kin my friend. When these adapters are ready I will send them to my sellers. No preorders for adapters. And this preorder will include Ithaka spares like ceramic and also the GG mouthpiece

thank you!
the mouthpiece is also special as all your magical creations?
idea.gif

if you have time, please post a picture or a description
twothumbs.gif

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
mouthpiece is not ready so I cant show it to you buddy. But I can descibe it to you. Imagine a Penelope's mouthpiece but the visible part is like Iatty's mouthpiece

thank you, that it is quite enough to buy it on trust, all of your products have given me only satisfaction and then you are a very sincere person and therefore reliable, unique on this market.
nod.gif

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot Kin. My last lie was to a friend of mine when I was 20 years old. I bought 2 same motorbikes one for him and one for me and I liked more his handgrips so I take them from his motorbike and I put them on mine. I told him what I had done after 4-5 days because I was feeling very bad about this. It was not a big deal but I couldnt carry this to my mind. My friend went mad and I didnt see him again after I told him the truth. After this I never said a lie to anyone. Truth hurts but its always better. Also my wife is this style of woman. She is the person that you can give her 1 billion dollars to keep them safe and she will return them to you when you ask for them without keeping even one dollar.

The best part with truth is that you sleep very well at nights and your mind is always clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread