GG preorders system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Italy
I hear complains from time to time river, so lets see if the no preorders will satisfy a lot of people. I just want to show to people that I do preorders for them and not for me.

Preorder is the best way if you ask me, you have al the time (usually days) to order what you need and be sure you will receive it. No mad rush to get your 1 in a 30 pieces on sale and swear all the gods if you aren't fast enough one or if the payment procedure get stuck (like it happened to me for a "Juggernaut" :facepalm:).
Imeo, some people will always complain no matter what, you do what you think it's best ;-)

Mata

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Italy
Imeo can you make brass 4 in 1 connectors or something similar to stealth connector with brass this run? Point is I want brass connectors for ggts ggtb and stealth. What are your plans for this preorder?

Imeo, the connectors are on the same Achilles preorder?
eusa_pray.gif

Frenk Furth

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2012
Slovenia
GGTS and Stealth will be ready in about 2 months frenk. I started yesterday making them and of course they will be shined. Brush versions are not good for me because your fingers will shine it where you touch it, so in sometime it will look bad. Also shined pieces dont rust easy at all.

Thank you my friend :D

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
imeo, am i wrong or who's have complaints about preorder and who has the power to change what had been announced as a rule for the golden greek products, are the resellers?
perhaps as a matter of taxes, accounting, reduced sales outside the periods of preorder, but that the decision to oppose this system perfect for the customer, consumer, collector, can be motivated only by economic interests of the other party.

i said a heresy?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
my sellers tell me what some people say from time to time and some users have send me pms about this Kin. I am trying to see what is behind all this, and the best way is to stop preorders for this time only. That way I will check if complains have a serious base. Its an experiment and I like experiments as you know lol

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I want to see if the complains about my preorder system are true. Sales will show us the way:)

I am not trying make anyone mad but the way you are wording this sounds like You may be wondering if you will sell more with it not being a pre-order. I know typing on the internet can seem like someone is saying one thing when they mean another and others get the meaning wrong, especially when we have multilingual people talking to each other, so please don't take this the wrong way. You items will sell well regardless, we all know that, I am just wondering if this is some kind of test for yourself AND to appease some others at the same time.
I have huge respect for all that you have done and your craftsmanship shows it, even though some times I feel your own opinions overshadow themselves. Just keep making great products and the followers will be happy.
Personally, I think these pre-order haters just want the chance to buy more and sell higher for themselves since demand is always there.

D3-Dampfer

Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Germany
Well the point is.. that existing GG-Users use preorders. They know the quality of IMEO's products. New clients dont want to use preorders. If u would stop preorders is very sad for existing GG-Users. They will start spamming F5 on release day. Many will get it but many wont. Last time this was.. was when vasilli new shop was opened. Many Items where available... but so fast the shop was totally empty. And now again.. almost nothing left in shop. I changed almost all my atomizer and devices to GG. Cause i believe in the system with presale. If i have to get stressed on getting the items again. Staying all night and possibility to get nothing and filling basket like crazy just to get anything, would be realy sad. On GGTS and Stealth i think its ok there is no preorder. I understand it as a filler production to let machines run between the production and change of achilles.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thats exactly what I want to see Sky. If sales will be increased that way. Its the only way to see if people that dont like preorders are right. But I dont do it to increase my sales, because I will sell what I will sell with preorders or without preorders, I dont see a difference. The only difference is the time of sales. As I see it, if the "no preorders sales" reduce the time of sales then people that dont like preorders are more that the others, so I have to satisfy them first if you agree.

I dont have another way to check how many are these people. If you have a better way, I am here to listen:)
I am not trying make anyone mad but the way you are wording this sounds like You may be wondering if you will sell more with it not being a pre-order. I know typing on the internet can seem like someone is saying one thing when they mean another and others get the meaning wrong, especially when we have multilingual people talking to each other, so please don't take this the wrong way. You items will sell well regardless, we all know that, I am just wondering if this is some kind of test for yourself AND to appease some others at the same time.
I have huge respect for all that you have done and your craftsmanship shows it, even though some times I feel your own opinions overshadow themselves. Just keep making great products and the followers will be happy.
Personally, I think these pre-order haters just want the chance to buy more and sell higher for themselves since demand is always there.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,

I think this is good for the one's complaining to get a taste of what it is like to not have the peace of the pre-order.

Thank you for keeping the new items on pre-order. Those of us that know better, don't need another lesson...;)

ahahaha, its not a lesson kw lol. I know that you are joking, but its only an experiment. After this, things will follow the right path.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You know that I agree with you D3. Thats why I wanted to follow the "no preorder" system once and only for items that are older. New GG items will always go on preorders. I dont want to stretch anyone. But everytime someone would ask me about preorders, I would have an example of how the "no preorder" system went.
Well the point is.. that existing GG-Users use preorders. They know the quality of IMEO's products. New clients dont want to use preorders. If u would stop preorders is very sad for existing GG-Users. They will start spamming F5 on release day. Many will get it but many wont. Last time this was.. was when vasilli new shop was opened. Many Items where available... but so fast the shop was totally empty. And now again.. almost nothing left in shop. I changed almost all my atomizer and devices to GG. Cause i believe in the system with presale. If i have to get stressed on getting the items again. Staying all night and possibility to get nothing and filling basket like crazy just to get anything, would be realy sad. On GGTS and Stealth i think its ok there is no preorder. I understand it as a filler production to let machines run between the production and change of achilles.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I also get it if it's about filling gaps in preorder production. But you don't need to experiment to discover what your loyal base wants Imeo. Do a poll if you're not sure.

I think that GG customers dont really need a GGTS or a Stealth River. These units are for people that dont have a GG item and they want one for a long time. I know that some GG users need one more GGTS or a Stealth maybe but I think that the majority of people are not already GG users

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone

i agree ..

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I wouldn't call myself a "preorder hater", just a "not preorder liker". Some of my GG equipment was bought on preorder, it was peaceful, guaranteed, and *boring as hell*. The items I landed on a release minute free-for-all seem much more valuable to me.
It's more fun, simply put. But yes, preorders are the absolute best way to ensure the greatest number of people are happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread