The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG preorders system

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Dec 13, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    1. I will announce the preorders 2-3 days before they start.

2. I will make a specific number of units so preorders will last until units will come to an end.

With this preorder system:

1. You will not be forced to keep an eye all day on forum or on sellers sites
    2. You will have time to be prepared
    3. You will not try to buy what you want by pressing F5 all day, something that is not good for anyone
    4. You will have what you want for sure if you place your orders in the first 2 days of preorders. After this, it may be more difficult to buy what you want because after 2 days the units may have come to an end
    5. CNC machines will not have to stop, waiting for the preorders to finish, so units will be produced sooner

I hope that we found the best system that will satisfy everyone, including me:)

2. Rajuisha

Rajuisha Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    London
  3. @Imeo: You definately underestimate the number of pre-orders !!! After you will LIMIT the Devices now, everybody could only PRAY to get through the crashing shop-systems from Vassili to get a pre-order...

THINK BACK TO GGTS-Sale !!! GONE IN 5 MINUTES !!!

THAT WILL NOT SATISFY EVERY VAPER OUT THERE !!!

Cheers
    Llyrana

4. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    I plan to trust Imeo's expectations. I too want to get in on the first preorder. Therefore, that is the way it will be! :)

5. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    You will have 2 whole days to place your order Lly. Sellers's sites cant stay crached for 2 days in series.:)

6. D3-Dampfer

D3-Dampfer Senior Member Verified Member

May 13, 2012
    Germany
    i think she means ... the max numbers of ithaka will be reached within the first hours :)

7. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I see D3 thanks:)

If this happen I will rearange the production. Its easy to rearange the production in the first 2 days but its impossible to do it after 15 days.

8. I REALLY hope that you are right Imeo...

...but a pre-sale is normally for, to get the exact number of devices for the production... So if you LIMIT that BEFORE the pre-sale a "PRE-sale" doesn´t make any sense. You could name that with the "normal term": Just a SALE...

So in about 5 days everybody got a chance to order one of xxx new atomizers for 48 hours - first come-first served and everybody who is not fast enough dosn´t get one...

That makes me very sad....

A lot of fans are in the Christmas holidays and do not get this sale in time. There will be a lot of sad fans after that sale...

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Its like we leave the presales run for 2 days Lly. Its still a preorder system but it will last for less days than a normal system (that lasts for more days maybe)

10. yankeebobo

yankeebobo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Western MA
    In other words, if you want one, or 2, or 5, order in first 2 days. Or you will wait a really long time. It's not so much how many total pieces as it is how many total days?

11. Okay Imeo - but we NEED THE EXACT DATE when you start this sale !!!

I really do not want to stay here in the forum all the time - only in panic to miss this sale !!!

12. yosikadiri

yosikadiri Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2012
    Ronkonkoma, NY
    I'd better prepare my wife for this...:D

13. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Something like this Yankee. But if units will not end at the first 2 days then preorders will continue.

14. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Of course Lly. At least 3 days before you will know the exact day that presales start

15. xxxrimxxx

xxxrimxxx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    down under
    exciting times once more!... great stuff Imeo.. :)

16. Rajuisha

Rajuisha Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    London
    Lol thanks Imeo for the link. I was getting worried :)

Can we order spare parts during that preorder friend

17. Tezcatlipoca

Tezcatlipoca Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Will Ithaka and Achilles be offered during the same presale, or just Ithaka this time?

Edit: Never mind, I see that you mentioned in the Achilles thread that they will be two separate presales.

18. yankeebobo

yankeebobo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Western MA
    That's not a problem for me. It's jojo that is more eager for this than even I. :)

19. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I am anxious too xxx. I am testing now that we are speaking the new dual Ithaka. Its exactly the same like the one that will be produced. It vapes wonderful but I have to test it for at least 4-5 days more before I say that its what we want!

20. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    ahahaha, you have the opposite problem Yankee!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.