partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
I don't see the transcrpit:(
I'd like to find it.
He actually put a fresh spin on it. Mentioned the hazards of e-cig second hand emissions. You'd think analogs are safer after his report.

Ugh! Wouldn't it be nice if people did a little research before getting on a soap box and opening their mouth?

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
"Intelligence for your life" ??

I'll let you decide -

.tesh.com/topics/all-categories/are-electronic-cigarettes-safer-than-regular-cigarettes/cc/6/id/5560

And another

"That’s because nicotine brings on heart disease"

.tesh.com/story/health-and-well-being-category/you-may-think-e-cigarettes-are-safe-but-theyre-not/cc/6/id/6024

All I can say is Tosh

Last edited:

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
"Intelligence for your life" ??

I'll let you decide -

.tesh.com/topics/all-categories/are-electronic-cigarettes-safer-than-regular-cigarettes/cc/6/id/5560

And another

"That’s because nicotine brings on heart disease"

.tesh.com/story/health-and-well-being-category/you-may-think-e-cigarettes-are-safe-but-theyre-not/cc/6/id/6024

All I can say is Tosh

Thanks for those two links but they are of the same old worn out media reports I've seen many times.

His recent e-cig slam was more shocking but I can't find the transcript.

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
Kinda like the NBCnews.com article this morning saying that E-Cigs are tobacco products? I got beyond livid after reading it so didn't post it here but I see Big Brother coming for vaping and it makes me sick, angry and very sad all at the same time. Sadly, the country shall be led by idiot politicians looking out for their own interests. Looks like I need to start learning how to make my own juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread