JOMO Lite40 does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
3 flashes means it isn't making connection.
It should have an adjustable 510 pin on both the power & delivery device.
Unscrew one or both in small increments & test to see if it is working.

It is an inexpensive clone of an inexpensive device to begin with, there are several versions, if a slight 510 pin adjustment doesn't work, return it for refund.

hoqq7

Dec 8, 2017
3 flashes means it isn't making connection.
It should have an adjustable 510 pin on both the power & delivery device.
Unscrew one or both in small increments & test to see if it is working.

It is an inexpensive clone of an inexpensive device to begin with, there are several versions, if a slight 510 pin adjustment doesn't work, return it for refund.
also would the Smok Vape Pen 22 Kit be better than the Lite40? thanks!

Reactions: stols001

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
uhm, i saw that somewhere else was having a similar problem but my device does not have a 510 pin on eiither the tank or battery, will refund if i can't find a solution! Thanks
Do you mean neither one is adjustable? Because both will have a 510 pin.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you can take the tank off, (unscrewing it) that means you have one. It's the pin (screw) from the mod, that goes into the 510 connection on the battery. So yes, you probably have one, unless you are talking about something else? Perhaps posting a pic of your device and where you are having trouble would be useful.

As far as the smok pen being better, possibly, but it kind of depends what type of coil/tank comes with it and your vaping style.

Anna

Reactions: Beamslider

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
The 510 pins are located at the arrows here
blue_jomo_lite_with_tank.jpg

hoqq7

Dec 8, 2017
If you can take the tank off, (unscrewing it) that means you have one. It's the pin (screw) from the mod, that goes into the 510 connection on the battery. So yes, you probably have one, unless you are talking about something else? Perhaps posting a pic of your device and where you are having trouble would be useful.

As far as the smok pen being better, possibly, but it kind of depends what type of coil/tank comes with it and your vaping style.

Anna
here, and i am thinking of just refunding it and getting the SMOK pen. (sorry for blurry pictures)

Attachments

• IMG_20171208_192655.jpg
    IMG_20171208_192655.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 326
  • IMG_20171208_192656.jpg
    IMG_20171208_192656.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 271
  • IMG_20171208_192715.jpg
    IMG_20171208_192715.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 283
  • IMG_20171208_192718.jpg
    IMG_20171208_192718.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 285

hoqq7

Dec 8, 2017
Send it back then. IDK if you are going to like the smok pen or not, I myself would try a different (and higher quality) MTL setup, but if the smok pen is your vision for the future, then by all means. It may be too much vape, but at least it will be working.

Good luck

Anna
personally i think an MTL setup may be better, but my budget is 15 pounds and i can't find anyhting good in terms of a MTL, so i'll probably buy the SMOK pen as it's in my range

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
personally i think an MTL setup may be better, but my budget is 15 pounds and i can't find anyhting good in terms of a MTL, so i'll probably buy the SMOK pen as it's in my range

Oh, no. That is no budget to play with. And you are UK?

The 'official' price for the Vape 22 is probably just over £20 and can be found under £20 on certain sites.

The price of the coils will hurt too. I pay about £1 for my coils (Eleaf/Joyetech etc)... those are going to be £1.80 and last not very long at all.
Also, the pen stops charging for many people after a few goes, which is just more money down the drain. It's been a problem for many pen-style mods. The pen batteries are sometimes really bad.

Can't you wangle a freebie/cheapie off a mate? Most long-term vapers will have an old box mod and Subohm tanks knocking around.

hoqq7

Dec 8, 2017
Oh, no. That is no budget to play with. And you are UK?

The 'official' price for the Vape 22 is probably just over £20 and can be found under £20 on certain sites.

The price of the coils will hurt too. I pay about £1 for my coils (Eleaf/Joyetech etc)... those are going to be £1.80 and last not very long at all.
Also, the pen stops charging for many people after a few goes, which is just more money down the drain. It's been a problem for many pen-style mods. The pen batteries are sometimes really bad.

Can't you wangle a freebie/cheapie off a mate? Most long-term vapers will have an old box mod and Subohm tanks knocking around.
idk, if anything is bad with it i can refund so i think ill take it

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Perhaps so, but that's another process to go through, with the return and etc. unless you are buying it from a B&M in which case that might be easier. I don't quite understand how a return is going to be based on "I don't like the product," as that's not typically a warranty/return issue but I'm not from that side of the pond, and it has also never occurred to me to return a vape product because I didn't like it, I kind of decided in my own mind without research (so I may be completely wrong) that that idea isn't really a return issue. Many vendors will want to know what is "wrong" with the product prior to a return, so I'm not certain that's your best route.

However, if you are absolutely sure you can return it and you are set on this mod, well good luck, and I hope it works well for you. It may or may not, I guess.

Anna

Reactions: Opinionated

hoqq7

Dec 8, 2017
Perhaps so, but that's another process to go through, with the return and etc. unless you are buying it from a B&M in which case that might be easier. I don't quite understand how a return is going to be based on "I don't like the product," as that's not typically a warranty/return issue but I'm not from that side of the pond, and it has also never occurred to me to return a vape product because I didn't like it, I kind of decided in my own mind without research (so I may be completely wrong) that that idea isn't really a return issue. Many vendors will want to know what is "wrong" with the product prior to a return, so I'm not certain that's your best route.

However, if you are absolutely sure you can return it and you are set on this mod, well good luck, and I hope it works well for you. It may or may not, I guess.

Anna
Yes i can see your concerns but, today i got a message that i i got a full refund without having to send the vape back, so i will probably just use the tank from the Lite40 on the new vape that i buy, and will test the box with my friends tank or the new one i buy

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread