Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
i think she just has her discount once you enter it into the cart on the website, but i don't know if that is a usual thing, or just for sales

TY Ty TY...........soooo helpful, all of you, for being a post ho-ing clique!

No pie in it. The taste reminds me of Tollhouse cookie dough. Haven't tried the cake yet. There is (or was) a straight 5% discount across the site. You'll see it once you start to check out.

Another helpful clique member! Geesh! LOL

what MG do you vape bonnie? I have some I can send to you.

12-18mg, Geesh that is very kind! LMK in PM what you would like or need, got tons of goodies!

Good morning all. I was told that the Lavatank would look best on a brushed silver pv...so I just went and did it. Yes, later this week I will be posting pics of my Dragon Scale Turquoise Ming LavaTank atop a brushed silver Provari.

The LavaTank made me do it!

Those Lava tanks are powerful! I have bought mods to match them many times and .........well, it is like finding the perfect pair of shoes and then NEEDING a dress to wear the shoes with! The Lava has the power of shoes IMHO and not MANY things have that power!..........ok, pocketbooks, handbags,and clutches, but who is counting beside my hubby and the credit card company?:blink:

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Charmed, I hope you feel better soon..

and

I got mail!!! It is so beautiful, the violet is so pretty in the sunlight.
If I flip it over it looks like a completely different tank, the bronze is so rich.
Hope the pics do it justice..violet and bronze baby!!

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
thanks bonniegirl all the help here is awesome i will the rest of the crappy world was like you guys keep u posted and hows the chuck hunt coming?

Sorry to say...............the Chuck hunt went poorly. I did think that there were so many collecting dust but maybe folks thought I did not want a Chuck with their name on it. I planned to send to Jeff for repainting to replicate my lost babes. Yes, it went poorly.................oh my............sigh...........boo and hoo. Tis hard to pay 60+for 12 chucks and then the repainting. Might as well buy all new.....................NOT!Well, I got 120.00 from the home owners insurance for the loss.Seems after use and depreciation they are monetarily worth $10.00!OH sob, boo and hoo and another boo for good measure.

Thieves should rot in hell!

ChrisNC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Durham NC
Good morning all. I was told that the Lavatank would look best on a brushed silver pv...so I just went and did it. Yes, later this week I will be posting pics of my Dragon Scale Turquoise Ming LavaTank atop a brushed silver Provari.

The LavaTank made me do it!

your gonna love it, I have a brushed provari too, awesome PV

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
I'm not Capt, but the carto's seem to wick better with 2 holes Want to quit. The first thing I do when I get a new tank is punch a second hole.

Thanks smithy! Should I punch the second hole on the opposite side of the first hole?

And where in the world do I get a good easy inexpensive carto puncher? I notice if I use the hammer that the cartos end up not fitting anymore due to my power and stupidity.

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

naughty, naughty

should have been Johnny Depp:blush:

Now that's something I can appreciate.

My taste in women falls more along the lines of Olga Kurylenko than a mouth-breather who may or may not have been a man previous to their 18th birthday covered in a sugar-laden mixture of cow's milk and rock salt... Sounds sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread