Not open for further replies.

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
2012-05-10143428.jpg

tank Day!!! Sorry for uploading so many pictures, but this thing looks totally different from every angle. It's almost like getting a dozen tanks in one! I love it! I suspect the blank it was created from was called "grape explosion", but that name doesn't seem appropriate. I'm thinking that from the angle viewed in the last photo, it reminds me of a hurricane so I'm thinking I'll call her "Tempest".
View attachment 99365

View attachment 99366

View attachment 99367

Tyb, I LOVE that tank!!!!! I was gonna try for that one, but figured since it was so unique, that lots of others would try for it too...glad to see it went to a great home!!!!! :)

I'm still swooning over both of these!! :drool:

those are fantastic, looks even better on my desktop

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Good evening lavacorps! :)

Good evening lavacorps
Good morning pain

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning Pain and Mura, happy Friday to you both and hope you have a great day!! :)

Be sure to check out Fred's contest over on IVC, I posted the link a couple of pages back.....

mas924

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Southern Colorado
Just got my first lavatank! No matter how hard I try, pictures just don't do this beauty justice. Amazing work! :D

3045003e.jpg

One question for all you lavatank vets, what is the best way to clean up that little bit of white from machining? Or is that something I have to live with? It really shows up with the red colored tank

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
The white is because it wasnt polished in that spot .Iv seen a lot of them unpolished in the crevices. Toothpaste and a good buffing will help it some. You could always put some sort of clear coating on it and it will shine right up like clear coat or clear nail polish. They are made out of a acrylic/stone hybrid i think.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread