Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I bought an AIO for a friends brother and I'm impressed with this little bugger, I may buy my self one, not much to not like:vapor:
That's what happened to me. I got it to play around with for a day or so then pass to my sister. Well, I liked it a lot and didn't really want to give it up but she talked me out of it. (sisters are good at that) I have another one due to arrive tomorrow. :)

Are you guys lung hitting or mouth to lung hitting this one? I personally don't think the draw is tight enough at the smallest setting for my ideal mouth to lung hit, even with a narrow bore drip tip. It does seem to be a better vape for me when I lung hit it, but I typically only vape mouth to lung on all my devices and tanks. Sigh... maybe I should just give in. At least until my Kayfun mini v2 arrives. I do like this device a lot, I just need to find my sweet spot. The button isn't acting up anymore for some reason. Hm.. I dunno whats going on with it, but I'm happy as long as its working. To think of it, my last eGrip from joyetech was really weird too. Sometimes it would just decide not to work, but will magically work a few days later.
I was vaping it with a sort of restricted lung hit. I've only tried the 0.6 coil before I gave it away but I have the rba to try and the 0.5 coils coming with my new AIO. If I never even get a better lung hit I was perfectly happy with what I did get out of it.

BTW, what color LED light is everyone using in their tank? I'm using red right now, just switched to the green. The light is a nifty little feature.
I like the green and dark blue light the best. Really though, they all look cool.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Joyetech eGo AIO
$14.99
2.0ml tank capacity
0.6Ω coil
1500mAh battery
MTL (DTL w 0.5Ω Cubis coil)
19mm x 118mm
230gm.
AFC
LED lit tank

Eleaf iJust Start Plus
$9.99
2.5ml tank capacity
0.75Ω coil
1600mAh
MTL
19mm x 120.5mm
180gm.
GS Air-2 Tank
Air Control Ring

Innokin Endura T18
$25.90
2.5ml. tank capacity
1.5Ω coil
1000mAh battery
MTL
18mm x 144mm
150gm
desk stand

eww245

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2014
PA
Joyetech eGo AIO
$14.99
2.0ml tank capacity
0.6Ω coil
1500mAh battery
MTL (DTL w 0.5Ω Cubis coil)
19mm x 118mm
230gm.
AFC
LED lit tank

Eleaf iJust Start Plus
$9.99
2.5ml tank capacity
0.75Ω coil
1600mAh
MTL
19mm x 120.5mm
180gm.
GS Air-2 Tank
Air Control Ring

Innokin Endura T18
$25.90
2.5ml. tank capacity
1.5Ω coil
1000mAh battery
MTL
18mm x 144mm
150gm
desk stand

Awesome price 9.99, I've been wanting to get one of these since they came out. Couldn't decide if I wanted the whole kit or just the tank. Ordered the white one.
The AIO is good but I've had a hard time with rebuilding the rba. It's been shorting a lot, got it set with a clapton at about .75ohms. It doesn't heat up very good and it tastes like a burnt insulator. Hopefully 26g SS will fit nicely and I'll have to replace the insulator with one from a stock coil.

Fajar

Mar 27, 2016
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hmm.. maybe I will give those Clapton coils a try. Fajar, can you order from Fasttech? They have them on here for about $7 USD. I'm gonna try some more drip tips to see if it makes a difference. I want to try rebuilding the coil too but I'm sort of lazy with that sort of thing so I'll do it after this coil starts tasting funky.

BTW, what color LED light is everyone using in their tank? I'm using red right now, just switched to the green. The light is a nifty little feature.
I can order from Fasttech, the thing is I don't know if I have the patience to wait 1-2 months for my order to arrive, LOL!
I finally switched to the 0.5 coils after 2 weeks using my spare 0.6, and I can say these are a lot better. Much, much better airflow perfect for direct lung, bigger clouds and the flavor is bit better as well. The only con is that it's drinking up the juice almost twice as fast compared to the pre-built 0.6! Oh, and sometimes the driptip will get superhot and start burning my lips if I take any draw more than 6 seconds. When I chain vape it'll sometimes only take 3 seconds to get too hot for my lips. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm using the plastic driptip (the one that doesn't have the swirly thing in it).
As for lights, since I bought the black one, the blue and green lights fits my taste.

Eleaf iJust Start Plus
$9.99
2.5ml tank capacity
0.75Ω coil
1600mAh
MTL
19mm x 120.5mm
180gm.
GS Air-2 Tank
Air Control Ring

Wow, another awesome starter kit! It looks like manufacturers are now competing in the subohm starter kit area (kanger also has their SUBVOD starter kit). I took a quick look on Elfeaf's site and found the specs for the Eleaf iJust Start (not the Plus) similar, the only difference is that it's a bit slimmer and longer than the Plus, and with a 2.3 tank capacity.
Man, I wish my local vape shops sold these. It would be a perfect gift for my girlfriend, who hogs my AIO for herself everytime we meet :D

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
And SMOK has had their two "Stick" versions for a few weeks as well.

It's pricier, but better specs.
The TFV4 tank is a Mini or Nano though, so I don't know about coil options.
I've never really paid much attention to these new, sub-ohm stick mods until I got my Apollo Ohm Go and the Joyetech AIO.
I just went and looked at the Smok Sticks. They're really nice! The Plus Kit comes with a Micro TFV4 and has an rba available. I like it better than the Basic. It's shorter and larger in diameter (with a 24.5mm tank) than the basic with the 19mm Nano. Before long I'm going to have a bunch of stick mods and I never looked twice at them before. The Smok Stick doesn't have lights but it does have a cool little cover for the tank with an attached lanyard. And not too bad of a deal. I've seen the TFV4 Micro sell for almost as much as the Smok Stick Plus kit.

Back on topic... I can't wait for my AIO to get here tomorrow so we can get reacquainted! :D

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I've seen the TFV4 Micro sell for almost as much as the Smok Stick Plus kit.

I noticed that about a half hour ago, but...

The reason was a discussion of tanks for the PICO (22/23mm max) and the actual TFV4 Micro is 22mm. Someone has both... it fits fine.
But that graphic from SMOK themselves (?) clearly says "24.5mm". Hmmmm?

I don't have the answer, but I gave up on a TFV4 (never had much desire for one anyway) when I saw that the Mini can use the full size coils and heads, unless you have the "backup kit" for it which shortens the glass (and height) but increases the juice volume by using smaller "shorty" coils.

But you can't use those in the full size or the Micro. And they're not sold separately.

Then there's the Micro itself. Yep... its' own coils, and only a limited variety.

Then there's the smaller 19mm "Stick". That's a TFV4 Nano.

And that's where I lost the will to live interest in the TFV4. :mad:

:p:p:p

But you're right... the Sticks themselves look good. :)

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I noticed that about a half hour ago, but...

The reason was a discussion of tanks for the PICO (22/23mm max) and the actual TFV4 Micro is 22mm. Someone has both... it fits fine.
But that graphic from SMOK themselves (?) clearly says "24.5mm". Hmmmm?

I don't have the answer, but I gave up on a TFV4 (never had much desire for one anyway) when I saw that the Mini can use the full size coils and heads, unless you have the "backup kit" for it which shortens the glass (and height) but increases the juice volume by using smaller "shorty" coils.

But you can't use those in the full size or the Micro. And they're not sold separately.

Then there's the Micro itself. Yep... its' own coils, and only a limited variety.

Then there's the smaller 19mm "Stick". That's a TFV4 Nano.

And that's where I lost the will to live interest in the TFV4. :mad:

:p:p:p

But you're right... the Sticks themselves look good. :)
Yep, the TFV4 is quite the menagerie! They lost me at about the fifth coil put out for the full size. I've got the big one but only use the rbas.(and that's not very often)
It would be the same if I had the Micro. They could put out all the coils they want (and they certainly do, lol) but I'd still just make my own. :)

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I stopped counting when yet another round of additions took the total over 20.
Couple months back.

While looking all that stuff up an hour ago, I remembered an outrageous deal back last fall.
I should have grabbed one but even then... meh on the cloud factory.

It may have been the Mini intro, not sure, but it was the tank, and at least 11 of the various coils... for IIRC $28. Just insane.

Reactions: Marina2

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
This little thing is tiny!! Just brought it to work & sat it on my desk and it is as short, yet far thinner than a Nauty Mini on an istick mini.
40df393722fefb0b2ed97bcee742a078.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eww245

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2014
PA
Tried another horizontal build in the RBA. This time I didn't use the little screw, just added both leads with the insulator and pin. About .8ohms 28g SS, it fires quickly and nice and red with the egrip 510 adapter, but I don't get much vapor. I assume it's the airflow. If there was a way to get the longer shaft that comes with the RBA in there it might work better, but I can't figure out how to get the top cap apart. This might have to use a vertical build to be worth using the RBA.

Reactions: Marina2

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
This little thing is tiny!! Just brought it to work & sat it on my desk and it is as short, yet far thinner than a Nauty Mini on an istick mini.
40df393722fefb0b2ed97bcee742a078.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you like it compared to eleaf? I only ask because I don't sub-ohm and know the eleaf mini is only 10watts so figured you didn't either. I have a AIO coming in the mail.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
How do you like it compared to eleaf? I only ask because I don't sub-ohm and know the eleaf mini is only 10watts so figured you didn't either. I have a AIO coming in the mail.

I've only been using it for a day, but I'm liking it. The draw is smoother than the nauty mini, it has really good flavor, I'm pleased with the purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread