• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice Box Issues And Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
After the first 24 hours i'd say the most important thing you can do is just drip on it for now. Don't screw the bottle on just yet. Just place it on there without the cover and let it catch the leftovers. Dont plan on getting it, filling the bottle up, and taking it out. I'm leaving mine at home for the next week or so and taking it from there. For the record they vape great (with a few primer puffs) and if I actually screw the bottle on the vapor production drops. Im assuming this is due to the atty not being broken in yet. Take your time and break it in. As long as this keeps up and gets better, this is going to be SOOOOOOOOO worth it :) :)

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
jds there is no primer its vg that he uses
Which I stated in my previous message.

But I agree about the dripping in it at first to help break it in

No no no. By primer puffs I mean holding the button down and taking a few light quick puffs to get the atty warmed up when its not broken in. I had zero bad flavor in my brand new one. The first thing I tasted was wonderful mint choc chip like ive never vaped before out of the same juice ive been vaping for months :) The slighly used one just tasted like the previous owners juice, but then quickly went my way

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Some observations after a couple days:

The positive end of my battery sometimes moves outward about a millimeter and breaks contact. I push it in and it's good for a while.

It seems like the magnets aren't holding the cover on very well. The vertical side away from the mouthpiece gaps a millimeter away from full closure when not held in place. I'm thinking that perhaps backing out the phillips head screws a tad may help solve this. Anyone have thoughts on this issue?

Strong throat hit, more than I'm comfortable with actually. I've got some minor congestion in my chest though, getting over a cold, and that might be a factor. I have to hit the JB very lightly to avoid coughing ... could be either the cold, or maybe I'll have to go to a lower nic juice with the CJB.

I spent my first two sessions blowing out my flooded atty. Today, I'm doing better. I think I'm getting the hang of NOT flooding it.

I worry about loosening & tightening the bottle. I'm doing so very cautiously. How tough is that epoxy??
-------
So far, no major problems. This device shows promise! :)
FWIW, using UltraFire 300mAh.

The epoxy or putty what ever you wish call it is pretty strong.
Just take & hold it while your unscrewing or screwing the bottle.
flooding I did find removing the bottle and try to take a soft vape tends to help.
& gets mass vape that way but very very airy of course. lol

Feel free to back out the screws to help hold cover.

& for the battery the terminals are not perfectly aligned Which is true.
1 of his helpers could have made it.. & he has fixed alot of there mistakes. But misses some also.

Instead of me sending back my whole box I kept the box for me to adjust it how I want.
& getting some touch ups on my atty to help it work the way I like.

I so want it back already I miss it. hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread