Just because I own a Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
I was walking down the street yesterday, minding my own business vaping my Provari. A limo drives buy and slams to a stop Hally Berry, Tyra Banks, and Cindy Crawford climb out. They say they cant resist a man with a Provari and drag me in to the limo! After several hours of things I can not mention they took me to supper at the best steak house in town. All because I bought a Provari Thanks Provape!!!!!!!!

sounds more like 1998.

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
I was walking down the street yesterday, minding my own business vaping my Provari. A limo drives buy and slams to a stop Hally Berry, Tyra Banks, and Cindy Crawford climb out. They say they cant resist a man with a Provari and drag me in to the limo! After several hours of things I can not mention they took me to supper at the best steak house in town. All because I bought a Provari Thanks Provape!!!!!!!!

Well played sir. Though your female bucket list might need some updating ;)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
One of my Spinners is being a butthead today. My ProVari is consoling me and helping me research the stupid blink codes on the recalcitrant member of my vape crew.

I've found that when a device gets fussy if I casually wave it over a trashcan it straightens right up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread